Cloud9 Support > Bergen scenery

Problems with Bergen

(1/2) > >>

soundrats:
Maybe somebody knows what is causing this problem?
To be sure I put ENBR on the top of my scenerie list. I use UTX Europe.
Kind Regards Tom

virtuali:
Have you tried disabling UTX Europe ?

soundrats:

--- Quote from: virtuali on December 21, 2013, 09:36:57 am ---Have you tried disabling UTX Europe ?

--- End quote ---

Yes I am still investigating. I got a new terrain.cfg and add peace by piece. It seems that indeed FTX Global what was deinstalled is causing the problem. With the new terrain.cfg (the modifeid one by ACE NickN) and UTX the problem is gone.  I reinstalled FTX Global Problem is there again. I installed another FTX so that I can disable FTX Global - problem gone. If I go to FTX Hybrid which covers all - problem again.
So I really think it is caused by FTX Global - I will discuss it with them and report back if I get a solution from them.
Thank you Kind Regards Tom

soundrats:
Ok after a lot of investigation I am still not sure what is causing the problem, is it UTX Europe, FTX Global or the combination of both. I am very sure that it is not the scenery itself. So I come back with my question if anybody knows what to do. ENBR scenery is still above FTX Global and UTX Europe.
Thnx for any help. Kind Regards Tom

soundrats:

--- Quote from: virtuali on December 21, 2013, 09:36:57 am ---Have you tried disabling UTX Europe ?

--- End quote ---

Hello,
as I said disabling UTX does not change anything, but if I disable Cloud9 ENBR the problem is gone. So there must be an inteference between your scenry and the others. Please come back to this topic and try to help solving the problem.
Kind Regards Tom

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version