Author Topic: Serial Number Is Not Accepted as Valid  (Read 7429 times)

almwhit

Serial Number Is Not Accepted as Valid
« on: September 15, 2013, 07:25:32 pm »
Hello,
I bought the Xclass United States v.1.03 software yesterday from the eSellerate website (9/13/2013 at 9:49 (ok so I am anal...grin). After downloading the file, I extracted it.  I then inserted my name and the serial number I was given in the invoice.  I made sure there was not any space between the right side of the insert point for the serial number and the first letter. I have tried copy and pasting it from my invoice as well as inserting it by hand. The product will not accept the serial number as being valid.  Can you give me any advice as to what I need to do please?

Thank you,
Jim

Hnla

Re: Serial Number Is Not Accepted as Valid
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 09:18:11 pm »
It's a better option to use email support for inquiries about serial numbers/ activations.. etc.

support@virtualisoftware.com

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Serial Number Is Not Accepted as Valid
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 05:49:24 pm »
I've replied to you by email too: I can't reproduce your problem. I've installed X-Class and used your Serial Number to install it, and it works normally.

Note that, X-Class doesn't use any form of product activation or online activation or activation tied to any hardware. It's just the Serial Number, and I can't find any problems with yours, except you might have typed it wrong.