Author Topic: KLAS Update  (Read 6486 times)

XCLTM3

KLAS Update
« on: May 20, 2013, 01:55:53 am »
Hi Umberto & the team,

just wanted to ask that if/when FSDT carry out the update/revision to KLAS (FSX), if they can include the Gate Numbers at each Airbridge as in real world at KLAS.

I know SWApilot requested this in a thread a couple of months ago, but there was an issue regarding Ram if including the gate numbers. I believe, it can be added in during the revision/update to KLAS. Remembering, that FSDT's superb KLAX (for example) contains all the airport details and it's important for FSDT to keep up that high level of quality & consistency with all their airports.

I would also like to see included the revision to the taxiway lighting at night.

Much appreciated!

Rgds,

Steve
Latebra Factum, Tertia Optio

Martyjr

Re: KLAS Update
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 04:35:11 pm »
Is KLAS (FS9/FSX) getting an update now or at a later date?
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell

01pewterz28

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 10:35:20 pm »
Keeping fingers crossed we will get an update like JFKv2 and the updated jetways with gate numbers and T3

Dominato83

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 07:32:33 pm »
You have two options here for the gate numbers.  If you really want them, the gates have to be static and not animated because it would require for LAS about 60 different jetway models if they were animated and that would put frames into single digits.  Or you can chose them to be animated and have no gate numbers.  And considering they are working hard on KIAH right now, the LAS update might have been pushed back some.