Author Topic: Why? Why? :-(  (Read 31366 times)

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
Re: Why? Why? :-(
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2013, 08:05:55 am »
But you have some ways to make us changing our minds: go buy Aerosoft Florence en-masse, we'll surely notice it!

I just went to their main website, the US version of it, and couldn't find that scenery. I googled it and got a hit (http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=11314&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight%20Simulation), but it seems like its only advertised on their European site, so there might be a lot of people who have never seen it. Since I always go to their main US site to browse their offerings, I had never even seen it prior to you mentioning it.

Make me wonder how many other products they sell that I have never seen because they only advertise them on the EU site.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2013, 03:18:07 pm »
Also interesting to note that you can download it in trial mode prior to purchase from the Aerosoft product page... makes me wonder why Umberto doesn't add it to his own web site, if a trial is available.  I presume you could activate through the addon manager?
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

Andrew737

« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2013, 08:59:15 pm »
If it's any consolation, I ( and probably the vast number of people here ) will buy any airport your team develops.

I have to confess, I am one of them :)

I've said it before and I will say it again - FSDT are one of (top 3 in no particular order) the BEST!
Regards Andrew

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2013, 03:56:08 am »
Calgary to Vacouver would be nice or Edmonton. Not so interested in KSEA.

The market for YEG would be pretty limited at best and I would think incomparable to SEA. I can see the easy routes to/from YVR or YYC etc, but from a scenery standpoint it would take alot more than FSDT's magic to make YEG attractive enough to fly to. Calgary is almost ready from Simaddon's, and YWG as much as it could use a serious makeover just doesn't have the demand or market either.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 04:10:27 am by Dave_YVR »