Author Topic: AES 1.97  (Read 4218 times)

Thibfly

AES 1.97
« on: August 13, 2008, 12:01:00 am »
Hi everybody  8) 8) 8)

Today the 1.97 version of AES from Aerosoft is out !!  ;) ;)

Very interesting for those, like me, who would like to open soon routes from KJFK to Tokyo Narita... like me !!  ;)

AES opens to the world !!!!

See you

ATSUSHI

Re: AES 1.97
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 10:40:06 am »
Hi, Everyone

I would like to make an announcement for those who have CD/BOX Version of Overland Airports.
( majority of Japanese users own CD/BOX Version rather than Download version, I guess )

Version 1.97 is ( currently? ) only for Download version, so that users of CD/BOX Version of Overland Airports better not to upgrade to 1.97 at a moment. ( Since version 1.97 is for supporting the Overland Airports )

Version 1.96  supports Hakodate Airport ( of CD/BOX Ver) too, without patch from Overland, and it worked, but when you upgrade to 1.97, it will disable Hakodate Airport ( of CD/BOX Ver).

So, if you are the user of CD/BOX Version ( of Overland Airport) , and currently using Hakodate Airport, better not to upgrade and wait for the patch from Overland. ( I doubt that Overland is not planning to make the patch for CD/BOX Version by now )

Best Regards,

« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 10:54:05 am by ATSUSHI »

ATSUSHI

Re: AES 1.97
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 11:05:26 am »
Hi again,

I found that the patchs for CD/BOX version will be available on Aug 14, on Overland's support page.

sincerely,