Author Topic: Is it too late to get support on FS9's KDFW scenery?  (Read 10946 times)

Dillon

Is it too late to get support on FS9's KDFW scenery?
« on: April 08, 2013, 02:55:10 am »
Just thought I'd ask as I've been really busy the last year or two and have not had time to dig into this scenery like I can now.  Anyway if support is still available and a fix can be put fourth here's what's going on:

Landing on runway 18R at night around 10pm taxing back north on taxiway 'F' to get to taxiway 'Z', go east on taxiway 'Z' crossing over the bridges (actually no bridges in FS9), when I get on the other side of those bridges all the ground textures disappear.  Continuing on taxiway 'Z' with terminal 'A' to my right I go down to taxiway 'L' and the ground textures re-appear just as I'm getting to the south end of terminal 'A' to my right.

This only happens at night.  Hopefully you all are still offering updates to problems like this.

Dillon

Re: Is it too late to get support on FS9's KDFW scenery?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 05:53:12 pm »
Wow, not still no response by the developers...  ???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 08:57:47 pm »
I had a brief look at KDFW and haven't found any problem. Could you please indicate coordinates ?

Dillon

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2013, 07:12:44 am »
This may be do to my Terrain setting in the FS9.cfg.  If your not seeing it then that must be the case.  large along the north end of the airport like I described above. It's easy to spot.

Er!k

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 09:03:37 pm »
Sorry to dig up an old topic, but was there ever found a solution for this? Today did a flight from EHAM and also arriving at dusk. I also noticed disappearing ground textures at some part of the airport.

Hnla

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 09:42:09 pm »
Solution: Switch to FSX