Author Topic: Strange issue  (Read 3242 times)

db3230

Strange issue
« on: February 25, 2013, 09:22:30 am »
Dear Team,
I am having a strange issue with one of the airport -
Airport - VABB (compiled with ADE, ADE fault finder shows no errors with the bgl file)

Issue -
When I fly to this airport from else where, GSX dont recognise this, it shows the nearby airport Juhu after landing. However if I start my flight from this airport everything works fine. Could you please help me how this issue can be resolved.

Regards,

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Strange issue
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 12:48:21 pm »
How close is the other airport ? You can try excluding it from the GSX supported airports by adding its ICAO code to the disabled airports, as explained at Page 19 of the GSX manual.

db3230

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 08:57:18 am »
Hi,
As suggested, I tried disabling the nearby airport, however on landing when I press ctrl+12, msg shows the airport has been disabled by the user.

Regards,

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 12:31:05 pm »
As I've said, how close is the closest airport ?

db3230

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 07:34:56 am »
Hi,
Its less than 1 mile. VAJJ is located not very far from the end of a VABB runway No 09.
Also 2 more thing I wanted to share,
1. I had deleted the modifed bgl file, so that FSX uses the stock VABB airport, but still GSX dont recognise VABB but insted selects VAJJ. Tried to disable VAJJ, but then GSX shows the airport has been disabled by the user.
2. I have searched the stock airport and found out that bgl is used by VABB & VAJJ. Really dont know where the actual issue is.

Regards,