Poll

What INTERNATIONAL Airport would you like to see FSDT make next?

Sydney (YSSY)
47 (40.9%)
Milan (LIMC)
6 (5.2%)
Beijing (ZBAA)
8 (7%)
Narita (RJAA)
33 (28.7%)
Cape Town (FACT)
3 (2.6%)
Moscow (UUDD)
10 (8.7%)
Johannesburg (FAOR)
7 (6.1%)
Doha (OTBD)
1 (0.9%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Voting closed: February 02, 2013, 08:07:39 pm

Author Topic: (UNOFFICIAL) What INTERNATIONAL Airport would you like to see FSDT make next?  (Read 52775 times)

deltavirtualairlines

Tokyo is probably the best option, as nobody has made one yet and to have FSDreamTeam make the first one ever for FSX, not only is it the first but its of a super high standard! I'm sure everyone would buy it, hands down :D

Hnla

Tokyo is probably the best option, as nobody has made one yet and to have FSDreamTeam make the first one ever for FSX, not only is it the first but its of a super high standard! I'm sure everyone would buy it, hands down :D

Umberto JUST SAID:

We don't have any short/mid term plans to do any airport outside the US or possibly Europe.

Frank Lindberg

So youre saying no NEW releases for 2 years?

No, I think he meant that they have plans for next two years  ;)  Read between the lines.  They also have redo KJFK, KLAS and...uhm... Did I miss something?
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

bradl

No, I think he meant that they have plans for next two years  ;)  Read between the lines.  They also have redo KJFK, KLAS and...uhm... Did I miss something?

Yes. You missed the Greater Green River Intergalactic Spaceport.  :P

(yes, that is a real airport).

BL.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl

As I've said:

in addition for maybe a couple of new US airports (with the first being most likely KIAH, Houston Intercontinental Airport)

flyaway719

what would be usefull is denver, kansas city, st louis,  just for reasons kord to kdfw or kord to klas is a long flight please dont reply with flytampa. I downloaded flytampa kbos it sucks compared to your product.

Frank Lindberg

what would be usefull is denver, kansas city, st louis,  just for reasons kord to kdfw or kord to klas is a long flight please dont reply with flytampa. I downloaded flytampa kbos it sucks compared to your product.

No, FT does NOT sucks, please have some respect for them, they make absolute very nice scenery's.  But they should stop making for FS9, so they can go higher in textures like FSDT.
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

SgtMav316

I would like to see YSSY as well too! Narita would be an option for simmers that like long haul flights as it would be a lone wolf scenery unless your into that! There is one airport not getting much rave but I think it is an important Asian Airport yes I am talking about RPLL Ninoy Aquino Intl in the Philippines. It connects to Hong Kong, Vietnam, and Macau why not? The airport has been mentioned before and has since fell off the map of developer interests. What do you guys think.

Jerrymc3

• My B737-800 Cockpit
KSLC Salt Lake City Intl'.  Never been done commercially.
MSFS2020 PROSIM738
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi MB
Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz
EVGA CLC 240 Liquid / Water CPU Cooler
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB)
Gigabyte RTX 3090 TI 24GB
OC EFIS,MCP,FWD/AFT Ovhd,COM,NAV,ADF,XPND

Frank Lindberg

I would like to see YSSY as well too! Narita would be an option for simmers that like long haul flights as it would be a lone wolf scenery unless your into that! There is one airport not getting much rave but I think it is an important Asian Airport yes I am talking about RPLL Ninoy Aquino Intl in the Philippines. It connects to Hong Kong, Vietnam, and Macau why not? The airport has been mentioned before and has since fell off the map of developer interests. What do you guys think.

Dude, Flytampa is doing YSSY

xPRETZLEx

KMKE KMKE KMKE KMKE KMKE KMKE!!!!!!!!

theshack440

I do hope some developer does do Narita. It surely is a significant airport in the worldwide aviation industry in terms of hubs, and as the major international airport of Tokyo, it would be great to have.
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations

Buford63

I would like to see Atlanta (KATL) , KANSAI INTERNATIONAL , HONG KONG (CHEP LE KOK ) , FRANKFURT MAIN , PHOENIX (SKY HARBOR).. In the next go round for new airports..... IJS

Speedbird ATC

PLEASE KSEA FT IS DOING YSSY PLEASE!

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
I would like to see Atlanta (KATL) , KANSAI INTERNATIONAL , HONG KONG (CHEP LE KOK ) , FRANKFURT MAIN , PHOENIX (SKY HARBOR).. In the next go round for new airports..... IJS

Sky Harbor was just done  FlightBeam. .excellent airport.
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHz
64.0 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Ram
Corsair 1200 Watt
 Corsair H115i-Water Cooler
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI
Samsung 49 inch Curved Monitor

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020