Poll

What INTERNATIONAL Airport would you like to see FSDT make next?

Sydney (YSSY)
47 (40.9%)
Milan (LIMC)
6 (5.2%)
Beijing (ZBAA)
8 (7%)
Narita (RJAA)
33 (28.7%)
Cape Town (FACT)
3 (2.6%)
Moscow (UUDD)
10 (8.7%)
Johannesburg (FAOR)
7 (6.1%)
Doha (OTBD)
1 (0.9%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Voting closed: February 02, 2013, 08:07:39 pm

Author Topic: (UNOFFICIAL) What INTERNATIONAL Airport would you like to see FSDT make next?  (Read 52765 times)

theshack440

Please, control yourself. No one here needs to hear your unwarranted and absurd descriptions of an airport...

Ok, is this better?

KSJC is amazing, astounding, bewildering, breathtaking, extraordinary, impressive, marvelous, miraculous, spectacular, staggering, startling, striking, stunning, stupefying, stupendous, wonderful, wondrous, astonishing, awe-inspiring, exciting, hair-raising, heart-stirring, heart-stopping, magnificent, moving, overwhelming, spine-tingling, stunning and thrilling!

Lol
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations

eastern

I sure would love (unofficially) to see TJSJ. Moderate sized airport great location for flying into other Caribbean islands and including Florida, Central, and South America. Most destinations within the area are 1 to 2 hour hop. Use the Concorde and now you connect KJFK, KDFW, and KORD in very reasonable time.
Other airports that would love to see:
*KATL major airport
*KIAH is up their on my (unofficially list)
*KPDX great in-between turbo prop or NGX hop form YVR-PDX-SFO-LAX-LAS-PHX
*KDEN another great in-between airport with a lot of unique and visual features. Challenging during summer flying with the density altitude impacting quality aircraft add-ons.
There are many but a few is a good wish list start. ;)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 02:46:34 am by eastern »

Flukey

I know this thread is not official and means nothing but it is asking about international airports outside North America so we should keep it that way :P :P

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=7944.0 is for the Yanks :P :P :D :D

bradl

Again, colour me naive here, as I haven't had much time to dedicate back to flying..

But has there been a really good, detailed TNCM been released by any developer? If not, that's a possibility..

BL.

Hnla

Again, colour me naive here, as I haven't had much time to dedicate back to flying..

But has there been a really good, detailed TNCM been released by any developer? If not, that's a possibility..

BL.

http://www.flytampa.org/tncm.html

twharrell

Time to show some love to our friends in Tokyo and Sydney. 8)

Todd

Flukey

Frank Lindberg

Nice...  ;)
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

twharrell

flyaway719

KBOS boston atc is over 3000 members not only would this be a great market for you but this would be a home run for you and boston atc

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
There's a very good Boston available from FlyTampa, it's not very smart for any developer to lose its time to create an airport that already exists, unless the existing version was really abysmal, and FlyTampa sceneries surely don't qualify as such.

OmniAtlas

If you ever decide to do an airport outside the US, i hope you consider the Kuala Lumpur International Airport -- its exciting :)

http://guidepal.blob.core.windows.net/article-mainimages/aphoto30322.jpg
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 10:39:39 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
I don't see why you keep asking about things that were already answered in this thread, multiple times. We don't have any short/mid term plans to do any airport outside the US or possibly Europe.

There are many reasons for this, the first obvious one is the fact the combined market of US+Europe accounts for about 95% of sales, but also because documentation for airports outside these areas is far more sparse and of less quality.

And, even without taking into account new airports, we'll be quite busy updating our existing airports so, in addition for maybe a couple of new US airports (with the first being most likely KIAH, Houston Intercontinental Airport), we don't have to discuss any plans for other airports for the next 2 years, at least.

fakeflyer737

So youre saying no NEW releases for 2 years?

Hnla

So youre saying no NEW releases for 2 years?

Seriously!??  ???

Umberto made it very clear:

we'll be quite busy updating our existing airports so, in addition for maybe a couple of new US airports (with the first being most likely KIAH, Houston Intercontinental Airport), we don't have to discuss any plans for other airports for the next 2 years, at least