Poll

What INTERNATIONAL Airport would you like to see FSDT make next?

Sydney (YSSY)
47 (40.9%)
Milan (LIMC)
6 (5.2%)
Beijing (ZBAA)
8 (7%)
Narita (RJAA)
33 (28.7%)
Cape Town (FACT)
3 (2.6%)
Moscow (UUDD)
10 (8.7%)
Johannesburg (FAOR)
7 (6.1%)
Doha (OTBD)
1 (0.9%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Voting closed: February 02, 2013, 08:07:39 pm

Author Topic: (UNOFFICIAL) What INTERNATIONAL Airport would you like to see FSDT make next?  (Read 52770 times)

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
************** THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL POLL... ********************
I noticed a lot of people are still looking at the old polls from 2 years ago. I thought I would give us a fresh start. The poll will be open for 21 days.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 08:09:48 pm by CX 747-400 »
Jonathan

A part of the Flight Sim world since 1983
-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

SAAFlyer

Being from South Africa, it has to be either FAOR or FACT.

BillS511

RJBB Kansai International Airport. Japan is poorly represented in the FS world.

windshear

I voted for SYDNEY but there were some very good candidates!

Sydney is a favorite destination for me, and as far as I  know it has never been done by a quality developer! And it is a UTX coverage area(soon the whole world will be!).

But JBurg also needs to be done, with some serious regional surroundings, it's an important airport also never seen in quality production.
Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Anders Bermann

Voted for Sydney (YSSY) too...

Still amazes me, that such a big international airport haven't been made in a decent edition for either FS9 og FSX...
(And no - I don't think CLS's edition was very good)
Best regards, Anders

SKEWR

RJBB. Is there any major scenery for Japan?

DJ1985

Being an Australian, Sydney would finish the east coast major airports with Orbx's Melbourne & Brisbane International Airports.
There wouldnt be anyone better to do Sydney than FSDT, with Orbx not doing major airports anymore.

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
I vote for EHAM or EDDF since the current ones are FPS hogs and EDDF from AS is old. Dont care for the others on the list.

kizzle

I keep a pretty detailed pin list in Google Earth of all the airports that are out there for FSX in good enough detail for me to operate flights to and there are many parts of the globe that hasn't got any payware loving at all.

I'm worlds away from down under and God knows there are tons of airports that i'd love to see done but i won't lie YSSY and NZAA needs some serious payware loving pronto! With Orbx, UTX like regions covering both NZ and AU having one of these airport in FSDT glory would sure complement each other.  With PMDG's 777 and 747s coming out soon nothing says good loving like taking an all black 777 out of KLAX for a long haul to NZAA. South Africa we hear you!

Regards! 

Anders Bermann

I vote for EHAM or EDDF since the current ones are FPS hogs and EDDF from AS is old. Dont care for the others on the list.

Agreed...

Amsterdam EHAM would be very interesting as an FSDT development... So would EDDF actually...
Although you could hope that Aerosoft would update those (at least EDDF) in the near future?
Best regards, Anders

Catchman86

KJFK redux with the planned T4 etc expansion.

KIAH

KPDX

KMSP

KMEM

Frank Lindberg

YES  :) I voted for Sydney, finally...  ::) 
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

Fall_Guy

Id go with,

Schipol
Hong Kong
Kansai International Airport
Narita International Airport

DMac10121

• Boeing + Bombardier
************** THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL POLL... ********************
I noticed a lot of people are still looking at the old polls from 2 years ago. I thought I would give us a fresh start. The poll will be open for 21 days.

Great idea for polls like these! Nice job!

PS - Just for future reference, Johannesburg is FAJS, not FAOR