Poll

What US Airport would you like to see FSDT make next?

Houston (KIAH)
31 (27.2%)
Seattle (KSEA)
22 (19.3%)
Denver (KDEN)
16 (14%)
Miami (KMIA)
11 (9.6%)
Newark (KEWR)
29 (25.4%)
Memphis (KMEM)
5 (4.4%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Voting closed: February 02, 2013, 07:38:22 pm

Author Topic: (UNOFFICIAL) What US Airport would you like to see FSDT make next?  (Read 29052 times)

twharrell

Re: (UNOFFICIAL) What US Airport would you like to see FSDT make next?
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2013, 04:02:35 pm »
Imaginesim already has KDEN v2 out and it's nicely done IMHO.

I vote for KIAH, for sentimental reasons. I grew up around that place and was there when Rwy 9-27 was built in the 80's. KIAH is the reason for my aviation interest. 

I would also like to see something different out of FSDT - a combo pack (similar to the Hawaii airport packs) including Aspen (KASE) and Eagle-Vail (KEGE) would be great. They are popular destinations with challenging approaches and departures, and they appeal to both commercial and GA pilots.

Todd

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2013, 10:25:26 pm »
Not if you live/lived in Denver it's not.  It's ok at best.  But still need a lot of work.    :-\
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHz
64.0 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Ram
Corsair 1200 Watt
 Corsair H115i-Water Cooler
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI
Samsung 49 inch Curved Monitor

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

shipdriver

« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2013, 01:26:42 am »
I understand why Seattle is so tough, but KSEA and KPDX will always be my dream ticket to fill the gap in the West coast with quality add-ons already at KSAN, KLAX, KSFO and CYVR with PANC and PHNL to boot.

cowings1588

« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2013, 06:58:46 am »
Phase 1 of the new Terminal B in Houston has been completed.  Finally a cool picture & reminds me alot of a In Progress picture from what it would look like on FSX preview photo rather than a real life picture of it..  Never the less here is a picture of the new Terminal B South Concourse KIAH Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airlines..

Still thankfully one of our hubs however wish they kept it as a home to United/Continental like it always was for Continental itself instead HQ moving to Chicago..  Either way still Continental to me.. Still has Continental colors & Logo & run by COA CEO.. :)

« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 03:58:05 am by cowings1588 »
COA
Bill

Speedbird ATC

« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2013, 01:05:37 am »
KSEA!

juniormafia27

• Better You Than Me
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2013, 03:33:39 am »
KSEA!

KIAH....Will not be seeing KSEA no time sone.
ASUS Hero Motherboard
Windows 11 64Bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHz
64.0 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Ram
Corsair 1200 Watt
 Corsair H115i-Water Cooler
NVIDIA RTX-3090TI
Samsung 49 inch Curved Monitor

FS9, FSX, P3D, MSFS 2020

SgtMav316

« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2013, 02:16:12 pm »
I understand why Seattle is so tough, but KSEA and KPDX will always be my dream ticket to fill the gap in the West coast with quality add-ons already at KSAN, KLAX, KSFO and CYVR with PANC and PHNL to boot.

In complete agreement with you, I like to purchase scenery that is with in flying reach of other airports. KSEA would be another stop on the west coast indeed, but it hardly fills a gap since it is very close to CYVR and about 583nm from KSFO (used the measure tape in google earth lol). But I like that it gives you another flight destination option on the west coast, that is why I am with you.

KIAH would only compliment KDFW as its closest neighbor and the next available scenery to fly into would be KORD or KATL about 586nm -868nm away and from there isnt much of a cluster of other airports to do regional flights to. Just Tampa and Washington area. Not much fun there! When I make a decision to purchase a new scenery before I click on "Submit" I use Google Earth to see where can I fly to from the scenery and if it is an isolated geographic area with neighbors, that kinda turns me away from saying "YES" as in the case of Vancouver CYVR lovely scenery but I just dont have airport options to enhance the fun! Sorry FSDT but I went with Fly Tampa Montreal which is closer to KBUF, KBOS and freeware CYQB! CYVR to PANC or KSFO would be a long and boring flight. Once that west coast gap starts to fill in with more destinations is when I will look at CYVR!

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2013, 04:26:06 pm »
Guys, check this; KIAH is coming  ;) I wonder what Mir at Flightbeam will make then?

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=8492.15

VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

cosnowboarder_777

« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2013, 02:13:00 am »
I don't think Mir had much interest in doing KIAH he had said at one time, trying to make that airport would make him quit or something to that effect.  I believe he said he had some interest in doing KDEN but who knows.  I would personally like to see him do KDEN since the current one is not up to par with the current sceneries out there.
John Bauer