Author Topic: Compatibilià Con Wind7  (Read 9858 times)

Giuchir

Compatibilià Con Wind7
« on: November 24, 2012, 04:57:19 pm »
Prima di tutto un sentito grazie a tutti per la vostra cosrtese pazienza nel rispondere e commentare i problemi ,e poi risolverli .comunque vado al sodo del problema riscontrato sul simulatore FS9 /2004 quando seleziono l'aereo Phantom o pure  F-104 dal menu mi va in tilt il simulatore, non si avvia e pertanto non posso usare il modello di volo sia F104-o Phantom,al contrario il modello di volo MB339 va bene funziona correttamente.Sapete darmi gentilmente delle notizie in merito?.

Ho il sistema operativo Windows7.64 Bit ,precedentemente evevo il sistema Windows XP 64 bit ( funzionava correttamente).

Ci sono problemi di compatibilità?

Grazie attendo una vostra cortese risposta.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Compatibilià Con Wind7
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 05:37:28 pm »
First, this forum is English only, you should use email if you want to use Italian. That's just for convenience for other forum users.

In any case, your problem is likely that you haven't done what is indicated as "IMPORTANT" in the Cloud9 page:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_cloud9.html

IMPORTANT

If the Cloud9 product you purchased doesn't have an FSDT updated installer yet, you have to install the Cloud9 product first, then update the Stand-alone Addon Manager

Since the F104 doesn't have an FSDT installer, you have to update the Stand-Alone Addon Manager AFTER installing everything else.

Giuchir

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 05:50:07 pm »
Sorry, yes I did as written on the forum I updated the addon but when I select the F104 or flight model Phantom I closes around the Simulator.I would understand if it is a problem of incompatibility or not. Thanks sorry again ...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 11:21:00 pm »
You need to update the Addon Manager as the LAST thing you do, after you installed all the airplanes and their updates, because the Addon Manager will update the airplanes themselves too, but only those that are find to be installed when the Addon Manager installer is run.

There are no compatibility issues with Windows 7. In fact, nobody at FSDT uses any other OS to test anything, we all use Windows 7 64 bit.

Giuchir

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 04:42:40 pm »
I installed the scenarios and airplanes, and then as a last thing addon download from your site .... everything was installed correctly but I can't operate in definitive ways planes scenarios ... even with the reg Key. ask me addon one key (key) I have posted sheet where it says everything ex: ST01222 Etc ... ??? or serial Nambar is Es: C9Axxxxxxxx  ???entered both but not working, Where I'm wrong?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 06:58:28 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2012, 07:02:37 pm »
If you use the "Register Serial" button, as the name says, it asks for your SERIAL Number.

The one that begins with "STxxxxxx" it's your ORDER Number. Your Serial Number is NOT the same thing, it's called "Serial Number" on your purchase receipt.

You need to insert that one, and it must be correct

- Don't confuse the letter "O" with the number "0" ( most common error ) or vice-versa

- Be sure it's exactly identical

- Be sure you HAVE selected the correct product. Even if the serial is correct, if you select a different product, won't work.

If you are getting a different error, such an "activation error" or similar, then maybe there's a problem with your activation because you activated too many times.  In this case, you should contact support via EMAIL, with your Order Number and we can check this.

But if you are getting a "25001 Serial not Found" error, it means you typed it wrong. There's no other solution other than typing it correctly.

Giuchir

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2012, 07:33:42 pm »
Okay! Then will contact You by e-mail with the respective order form, if you would kindly give me your correct email address I would be grateful. other products do not have the Aven type serial number but only reference number ... so do I need to have that as standard.Thank you

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2012, 07:54:41 pm »
if you would kindly give me your correct email address

Indicated on our "Contact Us" page:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/contacts.html

other products do not have the Aven type serial number but only reference number ... so do I need to have that as standard

All products surely have their Serial Number. The short order history which is sent by email if you lose your purchase receipt lists only the Order Number. The Serial Number is listed only in the complete purchase receipt, which can be retrieve starting with your Order Number, as indicated on our FAQ page.

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/faq.html

I have lost my Email receipt, how can I reactivate my product ?

You can go to Esellerate support site here:

http://store.esellerate.net/support

You can retrieve your Order History, by inserting the email you used to purchased the product, then press the "E-Mail Order History" button. Having your Order, will allow to use the server-assisted Reinstall. If you want to know your Serial Number, insert your Order Number and Email, then press the "Submit" button on the Esellerate support site: this will enter inside your Order Page, with option to see your original Email Receipt, that contains also your Serial Number.

Giuchir

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2012, 08:36:14 pm »
Tank you! :)