Author Topic: F104 installation problem  (Read 4234 times)

Willem Russelman

F104 installation problem
« on: October 15, 2012, 11:19:16 am »
Hello

I want to ask about i problem i get when i want to install the F-104 software from cloud9.
I have the cd in my possesion .
I have bought a new asus motherboard in july this year and i had to install the software again on the harddisk .
now when i try to install the software i get a message that i used this software to much on the server .
can somebody help me to fix this problem (?)
I want to fly again with the starfigthers in FS9 .

Willem.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: F104 installation problem
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 11:32:40 am »
First, you shouldn't use the CD, because it's a very old installer that will likely not run on recent OS. The only thing you should keep of your CD, it's the Serial Number.

Use only the installer on our Cloud9 page:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_cloud9.html

And, as explained on that page, with an "IMPORTANT" note:

IMPORTANT

If the Cloud9 product you purchased doesn't have an FSDT updated installer yet, you have to install the Cloud9 product first, then update the Stand-alone Addon Manager

This will allow you to use the "Register Serial" option for Cloud9 products AND will use the 6 activations per order, like FSDT ones.

After everything's updated, use the "Register Serial" option to activate and, if you are still getting the message about too many activations, contact our support via email, providing with your Serial Number, so we can add additional activations to it.