Author Topic: fs9 kDFW  (Read 6041 times)

GDR54

fs9 kDFW
« on: September 27, 2012, 11:47:44 pm »
NOT HAVING ANY LUCK GETTING kDFW ACTIVATED ON THE COMPUTER. iT SEEMS TO BE ACCEPTING THE SERIAL NUMBER AND IT ASKS ME IF I WANT TO ACTIVATE IT ON MY COMPUTER. WHEN I RESPOND YES IT TELLS ME IT CAN NOT FIND THE SERIAL NUMBER AND TO WAIT 15 MINS FOR THE SERVER TO UPDATE. PROBLEM IS IT WAS 4 HRS PREVIOUSLY WHEN BOUGHT AND SERIAL EMAILED TO MYSELF. SO FAR NO HELP FROM THE DREAM TEAM SUPPORT OTHER THAN TO TELL ME I PROBABLY ENTERED THE WRONG NUMBERS

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: fs9 kDFW
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 03:17:02 am »
First, as already explained once, you should NOT post the SAME, identical question on the forum AND by email, because it unnecessarily double our support effort, with no benefits whatsoever to you. Choose if you want to be supported by email OR on the forum, but not both with the same question.

Now, on top of having ignored that request, you also posted with all-caps, which on every forum is considered to be rude and bad-mannered, because it means "shouting".

Of course, as in the previous case, I've already replied to you via email (and YES, IT IS 3:15 AM HERE!!! and YES, I HAVE replied to you), you keep inserting your Serial wrong, in my email, I've listed all your mistakes, which obviously lead to a "-25001 Serial Not Found" error.

Can't you simply COPY AND PASTE your Serial Number from the purchase receipt, if you can't type it correctly ?