FS9 support > Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood FS9

FS9 Crashing at KFLL **SOLVED**

<< < (2/2)

Wasie:
One last question.  Could it be that I need to use the texture resizer?

virtuali:

--- Quote from: Wasie on September 26, 2012, 03:55:49 am ---Umberto - Thank you for the reply.   I agree the conflict file lies with UT USA.  I've asked them and they've pointed the finger to FSDT
--- End quote ---

Then how do they explain the crash goes away with UTUSA disabled ?

As I've said in my previous message: have you tried running with Freeflow + UT USA only, with KFLL disabled ? If you do this test, it would be the final proof the problem it's UTUSA.

Wasie:
Well...I've deleted everything, reinstalled FS9, UTUSA and KFLL and it worked.   So not sure what the issue was, but while that is cleared, i'm having issues with PHNL and PHLI where I can't start a flight at either of those airports.  Oddly enough I can fly to them, but can't start a runway, gate or ramp.   I've deleted UTUSA to see if that was the issue and it made no difference.  Any suggestions on that?

virtuali:

--- Quote from: Wasie on September 29, 2012, 04:49:52 am --- i'm having issues with PHNL and PHLI where I can't start a flight at either of those airports.  Oddly enough I can fly to them, but can't start a runway, gate or ramp
--- End quote ---

Your description of the problem is not very clear. What do you mean with "I can't start a flight" ? Do you have crash ? If yes, do you have an error message ? If yes, which one ? If not, when the crash is happening ? During the scenery loading progress bar, or after it has ended ?

nickac1092:
I have UT USA and fs genesis.  No problem with my kfll crashing

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version