Author Topic: Zurich question  (Read 8049 times)

B777ER

Zurich question
« on: October 27, 2007, 01:06:04 am »
First off...outstanding work! Thanks for the FS9 version which I will be getting. Just one question..how much is it? Did not see any pricing on the web site?
Eric

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Zurich question
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 01:13:04 am »
The exact price varies a little bit, because it's possible to choose in which currency being charged, depending on country of residence.

USD is always available for everyone, and it's 29.90

Other pricings are:

EUR 20.90
GPB 16.90
CHF 34.90

EU resident only, will pay their additional VAT on top of that, making the total price about 25 EUR for Europeans.

NOTE: This price will automatically buy both FSX and FS9 version, since the activation code is shared between the two. If you buy one version, and then install the other, it will be already active.

The web page has been updated with your suggestion.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 02:25:59 am by virtuali »

Kofi

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2007, 10:00:25 pm »

NOTE: This price will automatically buy both FSX and FS9 version, since the activation code is shared between the two. If you buy one version, and then install the other, it will be already active.

Outstanding....

ILove2Fly

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 07:02:01 am »
Will you be making Zurich, Orlando, and the other sceneries available for FS X users who wun it in Vista?

Thanks.

Alessandro

• Global Moderator
  • FSdreamteam developer
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 08:39:13 am »
Will you be making Zurich, Orlando, and the other sceneries available for FS X users who wun it in Vista?

Thanks.

All products with last version of bglman are compatible with Vista Os 32 and 64 bit.

sikosh

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 10:10:37 am »
First off...outstanding work! Thanks for the FS9 version which I will be getting. Just one question..how much is it? Did not see any pricing on the web site?
How there is a process of payment and where it is necessary to pay? I have a credit card, but I not in a rate where to pay
 ;D
i am from kazakhstan

Alessandro

• Global Moderator
  • FSdreamteam developer
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 12:33:33 pm »
Hi,

There's a detailed buying guide that was installed with the scenery, you'll find it at:

yourfsxfolder\fsdreamteam\zurichx\fsdt_install_guide.pdf

regards

Bakern

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2008, 11:06:42 pm »

Thanks.

All products with last version of bglman are compatible with Vista Os 32 and 64 bit.

Hi Allesandro

Just one question. I have KORD, ENBR, KMCO and LSZH for FSX installed on my XP 32, if i go for XP 64 instead, will i get any trouble?
I know there was some compability problems on my FS2004 and installing Cloud9 sceneris on XP64.

BRGDS
Stein-Ove
Norway

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2008, 11:50:40 pm »
Just one question. I have KORD, ENBR, KMCO and LSZH for FSX installed on my XP 32, if i go for XP 64 instead, will i get any trouble?

The current version of our Addon Manager for FSX, that handles all these products, is compatible with x64.