- Problems with some Gate numbers fixed
- Sugar Mill for Procedure Smoke Stack Visul RWY 02 re-enabled
- Some textures corrections
- Corrected animation in the Helicopter Hangar
- Jetways fixed
- Ground Bleeding fixed
- Improved AFCAD
- Added refueling parking
- Change of roof colors happening on August 1st don't require an FSX restart anymore

PHKO

- AFCAD Improved
- Added new buildings in the South area
- Added refueling parking

You can obtain the upgrade by downloading the current Hawaii 2 installer. You can check your installer version when it starts, if you downloaded Hawaii 2 after today, May 30th 2012, and your installer version already reads 1.4 or later, you already have the most current version.

johndrago:
Hi Umberto,

For HA1 and HA2 updates, do we just use the latest installers to overwrite?  We don't need to uninstall before the updtates, correct?

Thanks,

John

virtuali:
You can uninstall or not, it shouldn't make any difference.

CoolP:
Thanks for the update.  :) Vol. 2 1.4 gives me the outdated popup in the Addon Manager.

johndrago:

--- Quote from: CoolP on June 02, 2012, 01:18:45 pm ---Thanks for the update.  :) Vol. 2 1.4 gives me the outdated popup in the Addon Manager.

--- End quote ---

I just ran the HA2 installer to get the latest version, and I too received the following message:  "you have an outdated version of FSDreamteam Hawaiian Airports Volume 2."  Please download the latest version at...  when starting FSX.

I ran the installer a second time to make sure, but I still get the message. It was fine prior to running the update.

Please advise.

Thanks,

John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version