FS9 support > Honolulu FS9

PHNL Version 1.1 udpate

<< < (2/2)

sticky1202:
When you say the PHNL installer, do mean download the FS9 product on the PHNL page just as if I'm purchasing the product new?  ???

Jim

virtuali:
That's the only installer we have.

--- Quote --- just as if I'm purchasing the product new?
--- End quote ---

The download doesn't have anything to do with the purchase process. The downloads are on the "Products" page and are always freely available, either for someone wanting to try the product first, or for someone wanting to download the most current version.

The purchase is made either on the Web Store on inside Flight sim using the Addon Manager menu.

The two processes are entirely separate.

CoolP:
Hi, Umberto.

After updating to 1.1 I get the 'you have an outdated version' popup. Is it too new for the update check?

Edited. I should learn how to read. Hawaiian Vol. 2 1.4 (FSX) triggers the outdated message. Also, I'm referring to FSX, not FS9. Sorry for the confusion. Drinks on me, Umberto.  :-\

EDDT-Sebi:
I am afraid, that i not understand. Where is Update Download?? or full install, again???
So, which frist install step for Honolulu, Hawaii Airport volum 1 or Hawaii Airport volum 2????

Sebastian

virtuali:

--- Quote from: EDDT-Sebi on June 22, 2012, 10:46:04 am ---I am afraid, that i not understand. Where is Update Download?? or full install, again???
--- End quote ---

Just download the full installer. We don't need to do updates, since our full installer are always freely available.

The only time it would make sense to do a path, if it's very small compared to the full installer, but this wasn't the case so, if you don't see explicit reference of an Update program to be download, is implicit that you have to download the full installer, which is what we usually do anyway, since it's much easier to keep track of a single file, instead of having to remember to install a base program, download several additional files, install them in sequence, risking doing mistakes, etc.

--- Quote ---So, which frist install step for Honolulu, Hawaii Airport volum 1 or Hawaii Airport volum 2????
--- End quote ---

There are no install "steps", there's only one installer, and it's the full installer, which is the Trial version, which of course would work as full version if you already registered it in your system.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version