Cloud9 Support > Orlando scenery

Cloud9-Orlando Crash on Start

(1/4) > >>

bossmiranda:
Hello,i need some help here please,i have already installed Cloud9-Orlando v1.1 and second the latest addon manager since i have GSX,i don`t know what`s happen but,everytime i start or try to start a fly in KMCO with Cloud9,first for 1 or 2 second i don`t see the buildings,and when the buildings appear boom,crash and the common error message appear and re-start.I try install,desinstall,re-start the PC,A/V off,at the end i try everything and nothing  :'(,can someone help me or have the solution please and thanks.

I7 2600K @ 4.3GHz
Asus P8P67 Deluxe
Power Supply 1000w
12GB Memory
Liquid Cooling System
2x Nvidia GForce 285OC
500GB x2 Raid Hard Disc
Window 7 64b Ultimate

virtuali:
Just be sure you download and install the current Stand-Alone Addon Manager after the scenery.

bossmiranda:
Hello and thanks for reply,yes a have AM 2.9.0.2,and i installed it after the KMCO and nothing,any others ideas please!! :(

virtuali:
What do you mean with "nothing" ? Please clarify exactly your problem, and indicate *exactly* what error message (if any) you see.

bossmiranda:
Hello,i mean it crash on start and only with Cloud9-KMCO,i desable all others addon just in case and anyway crash,i think its something with the registry maybe,and the error message is "Fatal Error Occured" and the second "Microsoft Flight X Needs to Re-start",TIPS PLEASE!!Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version