Author Topic: Zurich scenery registered version  (Read 5453 times)

Michael_LOWW

Zurich scenery registered version
« on: October 29, 2007, 02:23:52 pm »
Hi all!

After having installed and purchased the scenery in FS9, I only get the trial version, although in the menu the buy function is already deactivated. The scenery seems to be correctly installed. Your advice is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Michael

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Zurich scenery registered version
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 08:38:59 pm »
If the About box says the scenery is active, than it's active and you shouldn't see the trial messages and the scenery disappearing after 5 minutes. It's simply not possible.

Please check the About menu option and confirm it says Active.

Michael_LOWW

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 09:56:15 pm »
It says active in the "About" menu. I don't get the trial message but the airport buildings are not there although the scenery is activated in the scenery.cfg. There are only the ground textures (without taxilanes) with black markings where the buildings should be.

Best regards,

Michael

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 10:12:16 pm »
All right,

It's not an Addon Manager problem, then. It runs properly. The scenery that simply disappear might due to one of these things:

- A double entry for Zurich in the SCENERY.CFG file. A double entry surely will make the scenery disappear.

- A missing BGL. Have you tried to simply reinstall it, without uninstalling first ?

However, I need you to be more precise about what you meant, by saying "I only get the trial version". Does it disappear after some minutes, like the Trial, or it simply doesn't show up right from the start ? In this case, did it work before, when it was in  Trial ?