Author Topic: Problems...  (Read 6867 times)

bradley27

Problems...
« on: January 27, 2012, 03:02:10 am »
Okay so i have the latest version of Zurich installed but i have noticed there are NO yellow taxi centre lines anywhere! Also i have a few random jetways on the ramp area in the attached pictures...

Any suggestions?

I use FS9.1

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problems...
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 09:49:41 am »
They are altitude-limited, if you can see them on ground, it's all fine and how it's supposed to be.

bradley27

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 03:45:56 pm »
Im normally quite literate when it comes to FS talk but im quite sure having misc floating jetways on the ramp are not how its not to be....and as you can see from the two images there are NO taxiway guidelines anywhere!? Whats going on?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 04:51:25 pm »
They two different problems:

- Missing yellow lines

- Extraneous jetways

Regarding to missing yellow lines, both your screenshots were from an alititude so, I'll repeat my question again: do they show when you go on ground ? If you don't reply to this one, I can't say for sure you are not seeing them because you are too high, or you are not seeing them because they don't show for any other reason.

The misplaced jetways, instead (although they are not easily recognizable in your screnshots) are probably caused by another AFCAD in conflict, use the free ScanADF program to find if there are any.

If you use AES, you also need to be sure you update it to support the current version of Zurich.

bradley27

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 05:05:01 pm »
Ok i look like a scumbag! Years and years of FS know how behind me and its corrected itself, i applied the latest new AES release today and it seems to have fixed the problem...? Am sorry!

Was bewildered...i never find the need to ever post on here cos all your work is normally very clean and bug free in my experiences...and that reputation continues
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 05:06:40 pm by bradley27 »