Author Topic: blueprintsimulations with JFK news  (Read 15088 times)

newmanix

• Beta tester
Re: blueprintsimulations with JFK news
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2012, 07:36:59 pm »
and, and, just hang on a minute here. and while I am on this little rant of mine, anyone who posts Blueprint cardboard cut out Tonka toy developments in this forum is honestly just spitting right in Umberto's face and the entire FSDT team for that matter. Don't do that. That's just mean. Honestly. Just mean.  >:(

It takes months for FSDT to put detail in their work while it takes merely seconds for Blueprint to release their form of (quality) hence their "quantity". Notifications of their lack of work just don't belong in a forum of HIGH QUALITY scenery developers.

Hey, anyone see that FREEWARE CYVR? I friggin love it man. It's only about 1,000,000 times better that Bluepirnt.

theshack440

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2012, 09:42:05 pm »
...why should they compete with a much better product...

$ame rea$on they did LAX, DFW, and BO$. And the Cloud9 version of MCO is much better, IMO.

Well yes, obviously money is the reason for competing with better products. But what I mean is that they shouldn't be bothering with the already made better products, like LAX, JFK, BOS, etc. but for something like MCO where it is only available in FS9, why not have it...
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2012, 11:21:03 pm »
Hold on a minute.........I can't believe they are still going to touch another airport for release........My favorite one  O'Hare International Airport. Aghhhhh..........
Blueprint would actually make me very angry if they release their version of ORD sometime this year >:(
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2012, 01:40:57 am »
Blueprint would actually make me very angry if they release their version of ORD sometime this year

Why, you think it'll be better than what FSDT has done?
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

phenocom

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2012, 04:38:01 am »
...why should they compete with a much better product...

$ame rea$on they did LAX, DFW, and BO$. And the Cloud9 version of MCO is much better, IMO.

Well yes, obviously money is the reason for competing with better products. But what I mean is that they shouldn't be bothering with the already made better products, like LAX, JFK, BOS, etc. but for something like MCO where it is only available in FS9, why not have it...

Cloud 9 made Orlando for FSX not FS9

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2012, 04:53:40 am »
Blueprint would actually make me very angry if they release their version of ORD sometime this year

Why, you think it'll be better than what FSDT has done?
I'll clarify a little bit for you Bruce. Since last year, Blueprint has done major hub airports that have been covered with less then ideal quality. For a time on Blueprint Sim's website they had some forward plans of airports (some have been released!!! :P) that they were planing to do......O'Hare being one of them. My point being absolute why is BP Sim trying to compete with FSDT....Period ::)

windshear

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2012, 10:31:14 am »
Two things come to mind!

First of all it reminds me of the nostalgic scenery packages called airport 2000 which I loved to fly in and out of... In FS98!!!

Second I think these people can only do airports like these because of the severe lack of US airports! Only these guys actually did IND or DTW etc.

Hopefully FSDreamteam, Flightbeam and Flytampa can help to tip this lack.

Boaz.
Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2012, 11:37:13 am »
Yes ;) We need more US airports of good quality.
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2012, 02:14:34 pm »
Two things come to mind!

First of all it reminds me of the nostalgic scenery packages called airport 2000 which I loved to fly in and out of... In FS98!!!

Second I think these people can only do airports like these because of the severe lack of US airports! Only these guys actually did IND or DTW etc.

Hopefully FSDreamteam, Flightbeam and Flytampa can help to tip this lack.

Boaz.
Hey Windshear, Check out DreamScenery's IND if you're interested in that version.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2012, 03:11:34 pm »
For a time on Blueprint Sim's website they had some forward plans of airports (some have been released!!!) that they were planing to do......O'Hare being one of them. My point being absolute why is BP Sim trying to compete with FSDT....Period

I first discovdered Blueprint back in 2009, and O'Hare was already on their list of planned airports.  And they aren't competing with FSDT, they target a totally different demographic.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

windshear

« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2012, 10:49:43 am »

Hey Windshear, Check out DreamScenery's IND if you're interested in that version.
[/quote]

Thanks, but although they have taxi way line grass, they have almost no detail on their buildings and more importantly the gate area(where you will be closest to the building).
In hope how ever they will gradually get better and better!

Look at imaginesim, their airports are not up to par either, but their SIN and HKG were a step up, they made Asian airport bearable to fly to, I still hope people with talent will finally go Asian! There are many simmers in China, Japan and South Korea, combined with the many non Asians who would like to fly to say Tokyo Narita or Shanghai...
Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

B777ER

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2012, 01:08:26 am »
Tokyo Narita... Simply amazed nobody has done this for FSX.
Eric

SirIsaac726

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2012, 06:44:36 am »
I'm amazed at how angry people get at BluePrint. :D  Some of the reactions give me a good laugh, so thanks.

This business with JFK is somewhat silly for them because why should they compete with a much better product... but in other cases, like MCO, DTW, MSP, etc., it is good to have the option for payware if freeware is not available.

It certainly isn't silly.  They've been doing this for a while now.  They are in this as a business and a business wants to make money.  They wouldn't be making these products if they weren't making money.

With DFW and JFK, I am a little baffled because they are charging 25 USD which, at that point, I would envision most customers just opting to spend a bit more for the more detailed version (FSDT).  But I've only been in this market on the consumer side so who am I to question them.  The one thing I know is they wouldn't be in the business for this long if they were losing money so they must at least be breaking even (but the more likely scenario is they are actually making a profit).

theshack440

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2012, 03:56:02 pm »
This business with JFK is somewhat silly for them because why should they compete with a much better product... but in other cases, like MCO, DTW, MSP, etc., it is good to have the option for payware if freeware is not available.

It certainly isn't silly.  They've been doing this for a while now.  They are in this as a business and a business wants to make money.  They wouldn't be making these products if they weren't making money.

With DFW and JFK, I am a little baffled because they are charging 25 USD which, at that point, I would envision most customers just opting to spend a bit more for the more detailed version (FSDT).  But I've only been in this market on the consumer side so who am I to question them.  The one thing I know is they wouldn't be in the business for this long if they were losing money so they must at least be breaking even (but the more likely scenario is they are actually making a profit).

That's what I'm saying (regarding JFK and DFW, etc.).

Of course it's not silly, it is a business and they are obviously making money. I was saying that for airports that have not been done for FSX yet, they are a good place to buy from. It also kind of bothers me how angry people seem to be at Blueprint; if it is so bad, then just don't buy it...
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations

Didier Chabanne

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2012, 02:38:57 am »
To compete and fsdreamteam flytampa and even sim-wings may have to Blueprint

change the way they do. To me the scenery's good but the colors have to change

gray and black and white to another color.

thank you
I like to fly to Paris CDG and also flights to EDDF.
With Air Transat but B777-200ER/LR B777-300ER
FS2004