Author Topic: blueprintsimulations with JFK news  (Read 15089 times)

Didier Chabanne

blueprintsimulations with JFK news
« on: January 14, 2012, 11:01:56 pm »
Hello world here KJFK Blueprint for FS9 and FSX, in the person Defaux

who want to pay too much for a scene that's not much worth to me

but that's every taste. For me it's scenes like that in early

on FS9 or FSX.

http://www.blueprintsimulations.com/BluePrint_KJFK.html

thank you
I like to fly to Paris CDG and also flights to EDDF.
With Air Transat but B777-200ER/LR B777-300ER
FS2004

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: blueprintsimulations with JFK news
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 11:46:46 pm »
The JFK we have is old, and still better than that one will ever be.   ::)
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 12:01:18 am »
The JFK we have is old, and still better than that one will ever be.   ::)

And in its current state, it looks bad compared that what we are doing now, which means we can only guess how the update with the new graphic will probably look like...

skimmer

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 12:04:02 am »
Thats for sure Virtuali.  ;D

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2012, 12:15:34 am »
With an update to JFK will look even much better and amazing then the Blueprint Simulations version could possibly ever be.
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

Didier Chabanne

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2012, 01:07:31 am »
remember when I write Blueprint worse I said that your lack of scenery he realizes and color.

He answered me that he will not amiloration scenery on the future.

I was astonished at the response of Blueprint, but it's better than nothing to do.

thank you
I like to fly to Paris CDG and also flights to EDDF.
With Air Transat but B777-200ER/LR B777-300ER
FS2004

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2012, 02:12:18 pm »
BP is a joke...  ;D (in my opinion)  A least they could work with the anti aliasing in the screenshots.  Looks like crap... also in my opinion.  ;)
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2012, 03:21:50 pm »
BP is a joke...  ;D (in my opinion)  A least they could work with the anti aliasing in the screenshots.  Looks like crap... also in my opinion.  ;)

Oh more garbage from these guys eh?? LOL! WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE BUYING THIS CRAP?!?!? I honestly want to know!!!! It must be kids getting money from mommy or something...

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2012, 03:28:56 pm »

Oh more garbage from these guys eh?? LOL! WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE BUYING THIS CRAP?!?!? I honestly want to know!!!! It must be kids getting money from mommy or something...

I'd seen better looking freeware scenery
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2012, 05:10:16 pm »
It must be kids getting money from mommy or something...

Kids today get C notes for allowance, they can afford better.  Lack of good taste, perhaps?  ;D
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

B777ER

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2012, 05:37:50 pm »
Well, I am going on 41 and I have bought their KMCO, KDTW & KMSP. Reason being, what else is there for those airports in FSX? While surely not FSDT standards, they are good place holders until something better comes along. They are better than default. They will be even better once I can add GSX to them. IMO they should have done KEWR as that has been sorely neglected in FSX.
Eric

theshack440

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2012, 06:20:39 pm »
Well, I am going on 41 and I have bought their KMCO, KDTW & KMSP. Reason being, what else is there for those airports in FSX? While surely not FSDT standards, they are good place holders until something better comes along. They are better than default. They will be even better once I can add GSX to them. IMO they should have done KEWR as that has been sorely neglected in FSX.

I agree with this. While they are not in the league of the "scenery greats", they are better than default. What they lack in quality, they make up in quantity. It may take FSDT 8 or 9 months to create a new airport and it will be another standard-setting, incredibly well done scenery, but the guys at BP take a fraction of the time to produce airports that are otherwise untouched. This business with JFK is somewhat silly for them because why should they compete with a much better product... but in other cases, like MCO, DTW, MSP, etc., it is good to have the option for payware if freeware is not available.
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2012, 06:35:19 pm »
...why should they compete with a much better product...

$ame rea$on they did LAX, DFW, and BO$. And the Cloud9 version of MCO is much better, IMO.

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2012, 07:24:05 pm »
Well, I am going on 41 and I have bought their KMCO, KDTW & KMSP. Reason being, what else is there for those airports in FSX?

Well that's easy. Microsoft makes very good default airports that put Buleprint to shame as don't you clearly see? Blueprint is a few notches DOWN from the default.

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2012, 07:27:57 pm »
It must be kids getting money from mommy or something...

Kids today get C notes for allowance, they can afford better.  Lack of good taste, perhaps?  ;D

Maybe they just keep making stuff to annoy me... I guess I deserve it as their grabage seems to just PISS ME OFF for some reason. It's like they are crapping on my front porch or something. It's only when someone posts their work here, or someone like Dom Mason (who I truly respect very much) puts it on his blog (which I love) do I come to know about these Blueprint paper mache projects...
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 07:39:08 pm by newmanix »