Products Support > Zurich scenery for FSX/P3D

Zurich 2.5 Update released - new Terminal B

(1/5) > >>

virtuali:
To all Zurich customers: we released an update to our Zurich scenery, featuring the new Terminal B, which entered in operation recently. The update is free for all existing customers.

To get the update, download and install the new full installer, it's not necessary to uninstall the old version first. The installer will indicate the version as 2.5, if your installer already is 2.5, you don't need to download it again.

hjmx:
I tried to install 2.5 on 2.0 but got serious trojan warnings during downloads and install. Then I disabled eset nod32. Installation worked but during loading fsx and after loading a saved flight at Zurich I got continuous black screen warnings every 3 seconds:

"Scenery library  object not found"

ID
{DEEAEB6-5D...}

I Could not end FSX on a regular way. After power/off shut down, I uninstalled FSDT Zurich 2.5. At least, FSX seems to work again.

Please provide a solution.

Harry

Bakern:
Thank you very much for this update Umberto.  :)

Merry Christmas to you and your team.

Brgds
Stein-Ove

virtuali:
You got that message because you had the MissingLibraryAlert=1 line in your FSX.CFG, which not the default. If you set it to 0, you will not get that message, so you won't end up in the situation of not being able to use the scenery because of the constant popup.

In any case, it was useful you use it, because we found a bug which was already there since the 2.0 version that was released in July...

Download the following file and put it (unzipped, of course) into the fsdreamteam\ZurichX\Scenery folder to fix the problem:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29695365/LSZH_LIB_mzzi.zip

JamesChams:

--- Quote from: virtuali on December 23, 2011, 06:16:10 pm ---To all Zurich customers: we released an update to our Zurich scenery, featuring the new Terminal B, which entered in operation recently. The update is free for all existing customers.

To get the update, download and install the new full installer, it's not necessary to uninstall the old version first. The installer will indicate the version as 2.5, if your installer already is 2.5, you don't need to download it again.

--- End quote ---
Grazie; I look forward to using this scenery with properly marked taxiways, etc. ;)  

BTW: when do you plan to implement the last phase (re-purchased discount payware) one to be released?  Perhaps the 3rd or 4th quarter of 2012?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version