Author Topic: Trees in the track  (Read 7481 times)

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
Trees in the track
« on: December 15, 2011, 05:05:24 pm »
I was exploring MCO last night, and notices that there if you are sitting at gate 1, and are looking back toward the terminal; on the tram (monorail) track, there are palm trees coming up thru the middle of the track.
Is there away to fix this?
Jonathan

A part of the Flight Sim world since 1983
-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: Trees in the track
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 06:37:34 pm »
I haven't been to MCO recently, how far from gate 1 is the track?  Is the track elevated at that point, maybe an illusion?
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 10:01:06 pm »
I haven't been to MCO recently, how far from gate 1 is the track?  Is the track elevated at that point, maybe an illusion?

Gate 1 is the closest to the track, and the entire track is elevated. I have looked at from multiple views, and it is not an illusion. That was the first thing that I thought of.
Jonathan

-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 12:04:33 am »
Anyone have an idea on how I can remove these trees?
Jonathan

-----------------------

cowings1588

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2012, 02:36:11 am »
If it wasn't for the fact that this is still pretty good scenery for Orlando, I'd almost wish Virtualli would redo into FSDT fashion & help it out alittle but last time I asked they said that this scenery was still sufficient enough, that they seen no need in doing another. He's right to a certain extend this is still pretty good scenery but it does have some age on it now since Cloud 9 did some time ago..

Almost wish that Virtualli would redo into alittle more modern FSDT fashion much like LAX was done & give it alittle face life FSDT style !!  Especially the Jetways so that they would work with AES so I can adjust them from cutting into my aircraft. Luckily it never seems to cause a aircraft collision but bad for video making because you see it cutting into the plane like partially.. If I had AES Jetways I can adjust it so doesn't do that..

Eventually as nice as this airport is. Its eventually going to need to be redone I believe into alittle more today technology.. Still good for the most part right now but eventually needs to be replaced by either FSDT or Flightbeam in an HD fashion..  :)
COA
Bill