Author Topic: Nice place we have here...  (Read 83282 times)

Tino

Re: Nice place we have here...
« Reply #75 on: November 02, 2011, 02:27:55 pm »
This philosophies and theories about Canada having lots of available scenarios are simply bogus.

Bogus, huh?   :o
http://www.freewarescenery.com/fsx/canada.html

Bruce,

Once again. This is not the point! We know there are many freeware sceneries out there. How about good quality payware scenery? EH? Seems like you are unable to grasp the point.
Thanks again for your Freeware list. I know you  may be a little upset that Canada gets some attention. Time to keep the chin up and accept it. mmmkkk?

I bet you will change your mind once you see FSDT CYVR with Orbx PNW and Vancouver +. It will be amazing.

Cheers,

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #76 on: November 02, 2011, 03:27:41 pm »
I know you  may be a little upset that Canada gets some attention. Time to keep the chin up and accept it.

I could not care less if Canada gets attention, just gives me another country to fly into.  Since I already own PNW, I have every intention of adding YVR when it gets released.  When FlyTampa finishes Montreal, I'll probably buy that as well.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #77 on: November 02, 2011, 04:19:08 pm »
I do not understand your logic? Thats like saying why make any airport, if there's plenty of freeware available???

My logic is you canucks are whining like your country has no scenery, and I'm pointing out that there is plenty of scenery for you to use besides Blueprint, which I am NOT a fan of, despite what newmanix may lead you to believe.  If you choose to not use what is available, then don't whine about having nothing.

The fact that you believe Blueprint is a scenery developer means you ARE a fan of them... ::) I however think they are a poop developer that develops realistic poop for Microsoft FS2004 and FSX.  :D See I didn't use a bad word there which I prefer to have used.  :-*

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #78 on: November 02, 2011, 04:21:41 pm »
I know you  may be a little upset that Canada gets some attention. Time to keep the chin up and accept it.

I could not care less if Canada gets attention, just gives me another country to fly into.  Since I already own PNW, I have every intention of adding YVR when it gets released.  When FlyTampa finishes Montreal, I'll probably buy that as well.

Then SHUT that hole in your face!  ;D

mug_c

« Reply #79 on: November 02, 2011, 05:29:04 pm »
Let's keep our sticks on the ice lads.

We all have opinions - Bruce - if yours is summed up by "I could not care less if Canada gets attention", then why even participate in the dialogue? (and really, you don't NEED to answer that).

The fact remains that FSDT will deliver YVR, and Fly Tampa is working on Montreal -  great news to many of us. It does seem unusual to have two of the most respected development shops working on Canadian Airports at the same time. For those that are not pleased, trying to influence what comes after that would be more constructive than arguing over decisions already made - but that's just my opinion, and does not account for those that are just out for a troll....

- Jim

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #80 on: November 02, 2011, 05:48:48 pm »
Let's keep our sticks on the ice lads.

We all have opinions - Bruce - if yours is summed up by "I could not care less if Canada gets attention", then why even participate in the dialogue? (and really, you don't NEED to answer that).

The fact remains that FSDT will deliver YVR, and Fly Tampa is working on Montreal -  great news to many of us. It does seem unusual to have two of the most respected development shops working on Canadian Airports at the same time. For those that are not pleased, trying to influence what comes after that would be more constructive than arguing over decisions already made - but that's just my opinion, and does not account for those that are just out for a troll....

- Jim

I agree. Canada is finally getting the respect it deserves in scenery development. And the sales of these 2 airports will dictate if we get more canadian airports from QUALITY developers. Because honestly, I would love to see Toronto up next and this one: http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2871/cywgmar2409.jpg

mug_c

« Reply #81 on: November 02, 2011, 06:14:11 pm »
Would love to see Winnipeg as well! Calgary and Regina (or Saskatoon) would round it out nicely. I think it would be more likely that someone like simaddons would take up the mid-tiers though. I do like his work - not as polished as FSDT or FlyTampa, but full of features and well supported.

windshear

« Reply #82 on: November 02, 2011, 07:16:17 pm »
Wow what a surPrise!

This was not exPected! Great choice  :)
Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

DMac10121

• Boeing + Bombardier
« Reply #83 on: November 02, 2011, 08:00:30 pm »
I have never been this excited for an FSX scenery before. From Vancouver, I love the airport and absolutely can't wait. For FS9 users, jgabbert is coming out with a scenery as well, but this is going to be amazing. There is so many possible flights from CYVR, I have been waiting for two years for an awesome FSX Vancouver scenery. If there were any scenery makers to make the scenery, I would definitely pick you guys! Thank you so much!

;D ;D :D :)

ifly_canadian

« Reply #84 on: November 03, 2011, 01:44:51 am »
I'm sure it has something to do with Accuracy, Quality and Recentcy right???

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #85 on: November 03, 2011, 01:46:00 pm »
The fact that you believe Blueprint is a scenery developer means you ARE a fan of them...

The now defunct Simflyers were developers, doesn't mean I'm a fan.  The term "fan" is short for fanatic, if I were a Blueprint fanatic, I would own everything they produce.

Then SHUT that hole in your face!

Maybe you should practice what you preach, newmanix.  If you'd stop attacking everything I post, like you do with James Chams, I wouldn't have to defend myself.

Bruce - if yours is summed up by "I could not care less if Canada gets attention", then why even participate in the dialogue? (and really, you don't NEED to answer that).

Ah... yes I do.  The above comment I made to newmanix applies to you as well.  If you don't want the response, then stay off your keyboard.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

Silverbird

« Reply #86 on: November 03, 2011, 02:33:46 pm »
I just wanna say that CYVR is a scenery that is needed yes there may be a few scenery's for Canada free and payware but not high quality the top guys for scenery that are the best in the business to me are fsdt flytampa flightbeam simwings orbx and a very few others I haven't mentioned and its good that we have at least 2 scenery's for Canada coming up one now from fsdt and the other from flytampa which we all know will be very high quality.  :)
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

mug_c

« Reply #87 on: November 03, 2011, 05:03:17 pm »
The fact that you believe Blueprint is a scenery developer means you ARE a fan of them...

The now defunct Simflyers were developers, doesn't mean I'm a fan.  The term "fan" is short for fanatic, if I were a Blueprint fanatic, I would own everything they produce.

Maybe you should practice what you preach, newmanix.  If you'd stop attacking everything I post, like you do with James Chams, I wouldn't have to defend myself.

Bruce - if yours is summed up by "I could not care less if Canada gets attention", then why even participate in the dialogue? (and really, you don't NEED to answer that).

Ah... yes I do.  The above comment I made to newmanix applies to you as well.  If you don't want the response, then stay off your keyboard.

Chill Bruce. Leave the flame wars to the kids and enjoy the simulation.

- J

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #88 on: November 03, 2011, 05:10:28 pm »

The now defunct Simflyers were developers, doesn't mean I'm a fan.  The term "fan" is short for fanatic, if I were a Blueprint fanatic, I would own everything they produce.

Maybe you should practice what you preach, newmanix.  If you'd stop attacking everything I post, like you do with James Chams, I wouldn't have to defend myself.

Ah... yes I do.  The above comment I made to newmanix applies to you as well.  If you don't want the response, then stay off your keyboard.

There is a reason you feel you need to defend your posts. Now I wonder why that is Bruce?? Because I am not the only person you are defending your posts against. You are blaming the Canadians of whinning all the while YOU are the one whinning and contridicting yourself.

Actually, yes, you are starting to sound like James indeed... And the last time I checked, the entire FSDT and FT forum population attacked James on those recockulous posts of his... He got himself baned. That was not my doing. Try to be a little smarter here Bruce. Please. From your avatar picture, you should have enough years of exprence in this world to know when YOU are the one that should be checking himself. And not just the diaper.  ;D

So if you don't like MY posts then stay off YOUR keyboard  ::)

You see Bruce, even others are telling you to chill. So please do so.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 12:16:46 am by newmanix »

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #89 on: November 03, 2011, 05:11:16 pm »
double post...
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 05:13:08 pm by newmanix »