Author Topic: KMIA in sight?  (Read 25415 times)

Silverbird

Re: KMIA in sight?
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2011, 03:56:02 pm »
I'd have to agree that it looks a lot better cosmetically than BluePrints airports. If BluePrints airports looked as good as those KMIA previews I would probably own all their airports.

At least Blueprint makes their own textures instead of "borrowing" them from other sceneries, Latin VFR has been caught twice by FlyTampa.  For them to suddenly premiere an almost complete version of Miami has to make you wonder where they got it.  As for it getting AES, Oliver placed Latin VFR on suspension after the second incident with FlyTampa, so I wouldn't plan on it.

Bruce, just stop talking now. LatinVFR did something stupid, but they apologized, got it worked out, and then fixed it. MOVE ON.

Also, in the past 6 months they haven't released anything so that is ample time to do what they have showed us.

Yes I agree people make mistakes all the time yes it did happen more then once but they apologized and admitted there mistakes.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2011, 05:34:10 pm »
Textures??? TEXTURES??? WHAT FRICKING TEXTURES??? Bruce, are you going blind my friend? Textures... That's a good one.  :D He said textures...

I see you missed my point, which was that they don't steal them.  I never said they were any good.   ;)

On the contrary, I got your point perfectly. Of cource they don't steal textures. It's obvious because their sceneries don't have textures to begin with.... ::)  :D

And they use Tonka toys in their sceneries too... ::)

Gawd I hate blueprint...

gordon24

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2011, 08:59:46 am »
I don't like Blueprint but that LatinVFR KMIA look fine to me. I will probably buy it once released to replace the old FT....

Of course, FSDT or a FT rebooted version would be better but honnestly, do you really expect those two companies to release all the airports in the world????

It takes time to make such sceneries and they will never be able to even make all the US major hubs. And by the time, they make 10, people will start to ask them to update number 1 because one wall was repainted on one building....

So, I'm glad we have others opportunities to have decent sceneries by companies like LatinVFR, TropicalSim, etc...

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2011, 02:47:47 pm »
...do you really expect those two companies to release all the airports in the world????

A lot of those who post bere obviously do.   :D
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

SirIsaac726

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2011, 08:29:05 pm »
Bruce, just stop talking now. LatinVFR did something stupid, but they apologized, got it worked out, and then fixed it. MOVE ON.

I'd hardly call what they gave a solid apology.  It was more of an "ohh...ummm...sorry, this was just a big misunderstanding."  They are very lucky FlyTampa didn't tarnish their reputation or handle it with formal legal procedures, both of which they could have easily done and had every right to do.  If it happened once and they apologized, I'd be okay with them and their products but twice, that is inexcusable and just shows how they lack any ounce of ethical practice.

cowings1588

« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2011, 07:24:32 am »
However, FSDT version is way better than Blueprints version of LAX.. One reason why I'd love to see KIAH Houston done by FSDT.. FSDT would bring out the best in Houston & the E Terminal which is all that dark glass & the way FSDT made LAX glass on the terminal shine, they bring the realness too Houston as Well...

Let LatinVFR worry about doing KMIA & the next New Scenery after Vancouver should be Houston IAH...

There's 2 LAX's out there, so whats stopping from there being 2 Houstons out there as well.. One will be just more better & detailed then the other..  :)  Here at FSDT will be the true better Houston :)  Where Jetways will actually work unlike BluePrint & Monorails will do there thing taking our pax's from Terminal A,B,C,D & E just like in real..  Will actually move & seem more life like.. Next scenery to be made by my fav FSDT crew should be Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport, Houston Tx

For those looking for Newark, it will be redone by its own developer imaginesim.. I wish they'd do it before doing MSY though but looks like MSY is up next for there updating to FSX version.. Wish it was Newark.. Ohh well maybe later...
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 07:39:15 am by cowings1588 »
COA
Bill

dastri

« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2011, 01:10:54 pm »
For those looking for Newark, it will be redone by its own developer imaginesim.. I wish they'd do it before doing MSY though but looks like MSY is up next for there updating to FSX version.. Wish it was Newark.. Ohh well maybe later...
Not trying to to be rude but where did you see that they will update it? I didnt see any announcement.

Silverbird

« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2011, 03:08:36 pm »
I admit I was disappointed to hear that fsdt wont do kmia, If there is one developer that can pull off Newark ewr with good frame rates in fsx its fsdt I wish imagiensim the best but they are better with smaller scenery's but when it comes to Newark I think only fsdt can do it well and with good frame rates I believe it would sell well even with jfk so close by I'm really hoping to see it one day if not in fsx then maybe Microsoft flight well its a dream for now lol but I'm very happy to have jfk and phnl and the hawiian  airports something many other's were wishing for years ago and fsdt made it possible.    ;) :)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 03:11:34 pm by Silverbird »
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

cowings1588

« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2011, 01:30:40 am »
Not trying to to be rude but where did you see that they will update it? I didnt see any announcement.

There updating all there older FS9 to FSX... They just did Denver not long ago & MSY is next..
COA
Bill

777captain

« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2011, 01:55:36 am »
Really disappointed about that. I mean that's like not doing JFK because you already did LGA. But, its not that youre NOT doing miami that is kinda depressing, it is that it is Vancouver. I am not going to lie, it is probably the ONLY scenery that I will not buy from FSDT. I own everything else.

duckbilled

« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2011, 11:51:32 am »

There updating all there older FS9 to FSX... They just did Denver not long ago & MSY is next..

Where did you read that. They don't have a forum and they release very little information in their "Keeping up to date section". Yes, they updated DEN but they referred to it as a new version. Yes, they updated all of their FSX products. Still, I have never heard them say they will be doing EWR or MSY. They are still working on VIDP and hope to have it out by Christmas.

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2011, 05:21:10 pm »
I have updated photos of LatinVFR vs Blueprint. There is no compare between these two sceneries!! I can't believe someone thought the level of quality was the same.

FAlonso22

« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2011, 05:56:21 pm »
I have updated photos of LatinVFR vs Blueprint. There is no compare between these two sceneries!! I can't believe someone thought the level of quality was the same.

hahaha  ;D

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2011, 01:29:18 pm »
Why don't you post a legitimate Blueprint screenshot, instead of a photo of your back yard?   ;D
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

NG Pilot

• Who needs Airbus when you have Boeing!
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2011, 05:08:04 pm »
Why don't you post a legitimate Blueprint screenshot, instead of a photo of your back yard?   ;D

HAHAHA yes!! Burn!  :D