FS9 support > Chicago O'Hare for FS9

NEW AFCAD PACKAGE FOR KORD

(1/41) > >>

harpsi:
Hi all,

After several hours of work, I have the complete package for KORD.

1. There are 3 files with a little readme inside.
2. As you can imagine, all 3 files are intended to be used with a certain wind setting. If you don´t set the winds for the specific file in use, you will have strange operations like arrivals on 32R or 04L for example.
3. As you already know, I don´t know KORD. I have never been in the USA as well. I did those files with all your inputs about airline assignements, technics in use for afcad and others.
4. You will find some incorrect assigments for sure. For these and other issues, PLEASE POST ONLY HERE from now on.

Thanks you for all your inputs. I am sure that this work is never completed and improved afcad files will come to make this KORD scenery as real as it gets.

harpsi

Danthepilot:
ok harpsi, you fixed the aircraft going on top of one another and the AA airline terminal is fixed, but i had about 40 aircrafts all lining up one runway...... They were landing the same runway plus one other runway, but just taking off on one...i used plan B.......should i choose another AF2, like A or C??

harpsi:
Hi

I already found the problem because I am seeing it on my FS as well. It occurs with plans B and X. In order to do the crosswind star system I need to rename to runways: 14L/32R needs to be 32R/14L and 14R/32L needs to be 32L/14R. With this, ILS must also be renamed, but the problem is that I can´t delete the stock ILS. If you go to the navaids option, you will see two ILS for 14L and also two for 14R. 2 of them must be renamed into 32L and 32R. When I can sort it out I will post new files. It is just a little change, but maybe an .xml file will be needed... I have to wait for some answers. If you use file W you don´t have this problem because there were no runways renamed. Did you find any more issues?

harpsi

Danthepilot:
Nope, everything else looks great!!! So if i use file W, the parking codes and everything like that will be just like B?

harpsi:
Hi

In these minutes I think I solved it. Let me try first. For now use file W when I try to test the other two. I just need 30 minutes to see where the traffic goes.

About your question: yes, all files have the same parking specs. Only runways are changing and some parts of runways or taxiways are not shown depending on what we want.

harpsi

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version