Author Topic: Hi FSdreamteam kmia work already star?  (Read 34824 times)

PUP4ORD

• UA777
Re: Hi FSdreamteam kmia work already star?
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2011, 07:21:24 pm »
Or someone needs to infuse some life for BP, Like a new owner for the company...... :D
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

FlyNext

« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2011, 08:18:22 pm »
So basically FSDreamteam could do any Aerosoft airport since they suck in doing a realistic airport. But my opinion is: How about you guys jumb over to Australia! Sydney, Mellbourne all these airports need a real good scenery for all respect to ORBX their mesh is pwning all but their airports scenerys are not that high quality like their terrain

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2011, 11:44:06 pm »
Or someone needs to infuse some life for BP, Like a new owner for the company...... :D

I don't think BP would be that bad if they would just hire a texture artist and start making custom ground polys for the runways, taxiways, and aprons. Aside from those two facts, I don't mind their stuff to much since its often a bit better looking than default and the buildings models aren't bad. If they too the same models and textured them a little better to give some depth and realism, their airports would look a lot better and not so sterile.

I dont care about the jetways not moving, or the fact that AES doesn't cover BP airports since GSX will be able to do the same thing for all airports, minus moving the jetways.

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2011, 12:57:05 pm »
I do have a few of BP's Airports, Indianapolis International simply because of the mid-field terminal being completed(Dreamscenery's KIND has not been updated :P), Cleveland Hopkins International Airport since its the major airport for NorthEast Ohio and the only payware version thats available. I also have two of their freeware airports as well.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2011, 01:58:03 pm »
...and the only payware version thats available.

For a while, that was their niche in the hobby, they were doing airports like CLE and MSP that nobody else had done.  Now, they're just being copy cats with sceneries like LAX and DFW.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2011, 05:46:07 pm »
Yep thats been there standard eversince.........No way to tell at the moment which direction they will be heading for their next airport. :-\

theshack440

« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2011, 12:32:55 am »
I agree that it is great that BP does try to fill the gap of airports that haven't been (commercially) made, especially since they can pump out sceneries pretty frequently.
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations

comicpilot

« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2011, 01:05:05 am »
You know a way to make BP scenery look even better....?  REX.....  It changes all the default ground textures so there shouldn't really be an issue...  I do hope their next release is something we REALLY need..  ALA KSLC, KABQ, KSTL....

LuisKMIA

« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2011, 04:40:28 am »
Intersim's page said they are closing ops on Oct 9.

Please take my home airport and run with it!  I own every FSDT product and love them all!

Luis Linares

masondom

« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2011, 12:37:25 pm »

Hi !

I must say that i bought Blueprint KLAX in march 2011 and don"t regret it, since FSDT KLAX has been eventually released months later.
But.. yes, they really need to improve the overall esthetic. I dont thin it requires great adjustements.
Dom