Author Topic: Hi FSdreamteam kmia work already star?  (Read 35104 times)

duckbilled

Re: Hi FSdreamteam kmia work already star?
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2011, 10:31:49 pm »
...they provide attentive customer service, work fast and improve with every release.

They also managed to p### off Oliver Pabst when they stole textures from FlyTampa for their Key West scenery, so any new scenery they produce will NOT get AES.  As for T2G, most of their sceneries look like they came from an episode of Speed Racer.

Lets bot bash TTG. At the moment they are our only hope for some of the sceneries. I am glad JR PM is gone.

Until their support forum comes back on line, I'm not touching T2G with a 10ft pole. As a wise man once said, "fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2011, 11:16:52 pm »
...they provide attentive customer service, work fast and improve with every release.

They also managed to p### off Oliver Pabst when they stole textures from FlyTampa for their Key West scenery, so any new scenery they produce will NOT get AES.  As for T2G, most of their sceneries look like they came from an episode of Speed Racer.

Lets bot bash TTG. At the moment they are our only hope for some of the sceneries. I am glad JR PM is gone.

Until their support forum comes back on line, I'm not touching T2G with a 10ft pole. As a wise man once said, "fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

I think you got that quote a little screwed up but you are right. They really need to have a support forum in place before I purchase anything from them.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2011, 12:01:31 am »
Lets not bash TTG. At the moment they are our only hope for some of these sceneries.

Not bashing them at all, I just think their sceneries look cartoonish.

I hope he does lift his boycott because it really doesn't accomplish anything. It actually punishes AES and LatinVFR customers more than anything.

Don't forget, this was the second time Ricardo was caught doing it.

As a wise man once said, "fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

I think what he said was "Fool me once, shame on you... Fool me twice, shame on me!"
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

duckbilled

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2011, 12:08:53 am »
About the quote - you may not recognize it if you are not an American

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2011, 06:07:45 am »

After reading your post on Avsim regarding T2G, I would be hesitant to purchase their products as well, especially if they dont at least have a trial version. I'll be honest, if or when T2G releases KMIA and if FSDT doesn't end up doing KMIA, then I will be waiting for a lot of feedback from regular users on how well it performs.

theshack440

« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2011, 06:41:33 am »
T2G looks pretty nice but I wish they had a trial version for their sceneries because I will not go near their KMIA unless it passes on looks, and is notable for good performance.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 06:43:24 am by theshack440 »
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations

feer

« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2011, 07:58:54 pm »
 by intersim   yeaaa   lol  in this century regards feer...  
hey guys intersim or t2g wf the closed my account in their forum for my reply here lol what attitude guys this us country  freedom of speech!!!! i know the person who do this but i dont login in that site  any more good luck intersim ot t2g wherever.  very profesional company loooooool    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D regards feer..
Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 2nd generation @ 4.0ghz
gigabyte p67a-ud3. patriot viper series 3 8gb ddr3 1600mhz
cpu fan Cooler Master's V6GT
MSI GTX 560TI  1GB 256-BIT @1000mhz  GDDR5
samsung 26 '' t260hd

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2011, 10:52:31 pm »
I recenty sent an email to Junior about not being able to login into the forum considering all the information was correct. I see the big picture, Intersim just plainly could'nt cut it. :P
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2011, 11:51:12 pm »
I recenty sent an email to Junior about not being able to login into the forum considering all the information was correct. I see the big picture, Intersim just plainly could'nt cut it. :P

I think they just bit off more than they could chew so to speak. They promised this and that, even an a/c or two at one point and couldn't complete any of it, despite all the talk of just a few more weeks and we'll be posting some updates in the next few days and so fourth.

duckbilled

« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2011, 04:50:28 am »
Funny, I tried to log in at intersim but I couldn't. Glad to know I am not alone. I suspected that they shut the forum down but I figured that there may be another duckbilled in the FS community (although I have that name at every FS forum) and I may have registered using a different user name (except I never do). I get the same thing at the AMS forums and I have never been able to register at T2G (I think).

If people wonder why I am so annoyed with these developers, please understand that Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean are my favorite places to fly. For a while, it seemed like we had a plethora of developers for the region and now they all seem to be going belly up. In addition, they are not doing it in a very classy way. How can T2G support Intersim products when their own forums are closed? Furthermore, despite controversy, I am a fan of LatinVFR. Because they have proven that they have a strong commitment to customer service and they deliver on their promises, I give them the benefit of the doubt when people bad mouth them - remember, one of their issues was a squabble with Intersim over Key West. They were also looking at MIA but held back because of Intersim's interest in the project.

In the past, I have argued for developers to coordinate their efforts so they don't duplicate projects but when you have people like Intersim claiming their space and not delivering, it throws a wrench in the system and everyone loses.

BTW, Tropicalsim gets an honorable mention. Their scenery is not as advanced as LatinVFR's but they provide fantastic service and the push out the products like LatinVFR. Really, Tropicalsim has been around for a while and while there scenery is not on par with FSDT (or LatinVFR), they are a class act.

Umberto, please call LatinVFR and ask them to lay off MIA and produce yourself. Don't even worry about T2G. Your scenery is the gold standard and if we know you are working on it, no one will buy another version. We do need a nice MIA and a FSDT version would be awesome. Of course, if FT wanted to do it, that would be another issue but I have not read that they were interested.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 04:52:27 am by duckbilled »

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2011, 01:49:58 pm »
hey guys intersim or t2g wf the closed my account in their forum for my reply here

Not uncommon for developers to read other developer's forums, I've seen Virtuali in the members online list at a couple of them.  If you trash them somewhere else and they read it, some of them will ban you from their forum.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

feer

« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2011, 06:45:12 pm »
Not uncommon for developers to read other developer's forums, I've seen Virtuali in the members online list at a couple of them.  If you trash them somewhere else and they read it, some of them will ban you from their forum. 
for me i dont care what they doing  so good luck for all of them lol regards feer ;)
Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 2nd generation @ 4.0ghz
gigabyte p67a-ud3. patriot viper series 3 8gb ddr3 1600mhz
cpu fan Cooler Master's V6GT
MSI GTX 560TI  1GB 256-BIT @1000mhz  GDDR5
samsung 26 '' t260hd

duckbilled

« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2011, 07:43:46 pm »
hey guys intersim or t2g wf the closed my account in their forum for my reply here

Are you sure it was because of a post in this forum? I think T2G's forum is shut down and I can't log in at Intersim. Since you can't see the forums at Intersim without logging in, I can't tell if there are any recent posts.

Daniel Santoro

« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2011, 07:46:53 am »
Furthermore, despite controversy, I am a fan of LatinVFR. Because they have proven that they have a strong commitment to customer service and they deliver on their promises, I give them the benefit of the doubt when people bad mouth them - remember, one of their issues was a squabble with Intersim over Key West. They were also looking at MIA but held back because of Intersim's interest in the project.
I entirely agree with you.I own several Latinvfr sceneries.They are pretty good,easy on frames and Ricardo has been providing an excelent costumer support.
I was so sad when i knew they were going to drop KMIA and now it seems nobody wants to take on the project.
i7 860 @3.8Ghz /Zalman CNPS 10X Extreme cpu cooler/ GTX 560 SC 2GB/ Asus P7P55D PRO / Corsair TX 750W / 8GB ram 1600 mhz/ Saitek Pro Flight Yoke Sistem/ FSX

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2011, 01:47:05 pm »
..I give them the benefit of the doubt when people bad mouth them - remember, one of their issues was a squabble with Intersim over Key West.

What about the other issue, as in stealing textures from FlyTampa on two occasions? Ricardo apologized after the first incident and said it wouldn't happen again, but it did.