Author Topic: Hi FSdreamteam kmia work already star?  (Read 34825 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Hi FSdreamteam kmia work already star?
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2011, 09:10:40 pm »
Virtuali, is KMIA still even a consideration by you or not anymore?

Yes, it's still under consideration.

Silverbird

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2011, 11:17:22 pm »

That's good too hear Umberto kmia would look amazing.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2011, 03:46:10 am »
Intersim probably will never finish this scenery. Anytime when forum members ask for new screenshots the only answer is: "We are on the way to upload a few new screenshots in a few days, so just stay tuned", but there aren't any new ones.

Yep, I quit checking their forum after seeing all those posts you mention. It's the same story over and over with the updates.

I've basically put them out of my mind. If it comes out at some point then I will take a look and see what other people, aside from their staff, say about the looks and performance and make a decision from there.

I would prefer an FSDT version since I know that it could be detailed and get good FPS.

I even removed them from my favorites list. Now I saw here you have to log into his site now to see nothing??  I had a enough of the bullshit from JR. This guy just can't finish a project. What a joke... ::)

pride545

• Beta tester
Re: Hi FSdreamteam kmia work alredy star?
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2011, 07:24:19 am »
after Hawaiian Airports Volume 2 for FSX is done share any info with us for kmia regards feer...

KMIA will not be developed by FSDreamTeam its is the works by Intersim Studios

http://www.intersimstudios.com/

HAHAHA!
Moe Works

roger82

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2011, 07:21:53 pm »
i thought fsdreamteam planned already for KMIA or Vancouver coz is the winner of the poll 2?

feer

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2011, 09:35:06 pm »
exellent news umberto you made the right choice to keep miami intl as you do a top quality te best on the market this a graet new really many thanks.. regards feer... ;D
Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 2nd generation @ 4.0ghz
gigabyte p67a-ud3. patriot viper series 3 8gb ddr3 1600mhz
cpu fan Cooler Master's V6GT
MSI GTX 560TI  1GB 256-BIT @1000mhz  GDDR5
samsung 26 '' t260hd

feer

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2011, 09:36:31 pm »
HAHAHA!
lol regards feer.. ;D
Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 2nd generation @ 4.0ghz
gigabyte p67a-ud3. patriot viper series 3 8gb ddr3 1600mhz
cpu fan Cooler Master's V6GT
MSI GTX 560TI  1GB 256-BIT @1000mhz  GDDR5
samsung 26 '' t260hd

Daniel Santoro

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2011, 12:42:08 am »
Intersim just announced they are closing its operations.
I think it's one more reason for FSDT to consider KMIA.
i7 860 @3.8Ghz /Zalman CNPS 10X Extreme cpu cooler/ GTX 560 SC 2GB/ Asus P7P55D PRO / Corsair TX 750W / 8GB ram 1600 mhz/ Saitek Pro Flight Yoke Sistem/ FSX

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2011, 12:49:06 am »

You've got to be kidding, lol. Actually i'm not surprised given the history of that company.

Now I just wonder if we will see a post in 5 months were they come back and say "Intersim is not dead" like they did last time they closed up.

Daniel Santoro

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2011, 01:17:06 am »

You've got to be kidding, lol. Actually i'm not surprised given the history of that company.

Now I just wonder if we will see a post in 5 months were they come back and say "Intersim is not dead" like they did last time they closed up.
No kidding.There is a statement in their website confirming what I said.
Junior also said he is passing KMIA project to Taxi2Gate,but when the hell the scenery will come out nobody knows.
i7 860 @3.8Ghz /Zalman CNPS 10X Extreme cpu cooler/ GTX 560 SC 2GB/ Asus P7P55D PRO / Corsair TX 750W / 8GB ram 1600 mhz/ Saitek Pro Flight Yoke Sistem/ FSX

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2011, 08:40:30 pm »

No kidding.There is a statement in their website confirming what I said.
Junior also said he is passing KMIA project to Taxi2Gate,but when the hell the scenery will come out nobody knows.

At least Taxi-toGate knows how to finish his work. So lets see what TTG will offer.

duckbilled

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2011, 09:53:27 pm »

At least Taxi-toGate knows how to finish his work. So lets see what TTG will offer.
[/quote]

I wonder how long they will be around. Their forums are dead. You can't register, there are very few posts and nothing in the last few months. Even if T2G does MIA, it will be no where near the quality of an FSDT airport. There is just something fishy about T2G and Intersim. I also get the same feeling about Aviation Multimedia Studios - their forum has gone dead and I can't log in to it anymore. I hope I am wrong about them because I was looking forward to their FSX version of MMUN.

I would just make sure LatinVFR doesn't pick it up. I would think FSDT has a little leverage with them and even if LatinVFR wanted to do it, FSDT could get them to drop the idea. I know LatinVRF has stirred some controversy but they provide attentive customer service, work fast and improve with every release.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2011, 10:15:25 pm »
...they provide attentive customer service, work fast and improve with every release.

They also managed to p### off Oliver Pabst when they stole textures from FlyTampa for their Key West scenery, so any new scenery they produce will NOT get AES.  As for T2G, most of their sceneries look like they came from an episode of Speed Racer.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2011, 10:23:05 pm »
...they provide attentive customer service, work fast and improve with every release.

They also managed to p### off Oliver Pabst when they stole textures from FlyTampa for their Key West scenery, so any new scenery they produce will NOT get AES.  As for T2G, most of their sceneries look like they came from an episode of Speed Racer.

Lets not bash TTG. At the moment they are our only hope for some of these sceneries. I am glad JR PM is gone.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 11:14:36 pm by newmanix »

duckbilled

« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2011, 10:29:27 pm »

They also managed to p### off Oliver Pabst when they stole textures from FlyTampa for their Key West scenery, so any new scenery they produce will NOT get AES.  As for T2G, most of their sceneries look like they came from an episode of Speed Racer.

Oliver later insinuated that he may consider working with them again and that the decision was not permanent. I hope he does lift his boycott because it really doesn't accomplish anything. It actually punishes AES and LatinVFR customers more than anything.