Author Topic: Hi FSdreamteam kmia work already star?  (Read 35106 times)

feer

Hi FSdreamteam kmia work already star?
« on: August 24, 2011, 12:27:19 am »
after Hawaiian Airports Volume 2 for FSX is done share any info with us for kmia regards feer...
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 06:41:46 pm by feer »
Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 2nd generation @ 4.0ghz
gigabyte p67a-ud3. patriot viper series 3 8gb ddr3 1600mhz
cpu fan Cooler Master's V6GT
MSI GTX 560TI  1GB 256-BIT @1000mhz  GDDR5
samsung 26 '' t260hd

Salgo99

Re: Hi FSdreamteam kmia work alredy star?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 01:45:16 am »
after Hawaiian Airports Volume 2 for FSX is done share any info with us for kmia regards feer...

KMIA will not be developed by FSDreamTeam its is the works by Intersim Studios

http://www.intersimstudios.com/
I-FLY-OAK

feer

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 02:19:34 am »
by intersim   yeaaa   lol  in this century regards feer...
samsung 26 '' t260hd

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 06:24:29 pm »
by intersim   yeaaa   lol  in this century regards feer...

The time it's taken Intersim to complete KMIA, FSDT could have probably done KMIA, KIAH and KATL.

Perhaps one day Intersim's KMIA will see the light of day, but frankly I am not holding my breath and will just continue to use the FlyTampa FS9 version ported to FSX while I wait.

feer

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 06:40:37 pm »
  The time it's taken Intersim to complete KMIA, FSDT could have probably done KMIA, KIAH and KATL.

Perhaps one day Intersim's KMIA will see the light of day, but frankly I am not holding my breath and will just continue to use the FlyTampa FS9 version ported to FSX while I wait. 

so we will lose this great airport from fsdt i hope fsdt keep this project in mind or fly tampa who knows regards feer

samsung 26 '' t260hd

777captain

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 07:21:27 pm »

http://www.intersimstudios.com/

Wouldn't bee surprised if you're from Intersim.  ::)

Intersim is frankly. A joke. They have shown the same shots for the past 5 months now, and what those who are saying OMG INTERSIM LOOKS AMAZING, is that renders always look 10x better than in the sim (if you don't know what you are doing). Personally I think that FSDT should really do MIA, as it was in fact 2nd in the poll, and right now makes the most sense as it is really a forgotten hub.

feer

Re: Hi FSdreamteam kmia work already star?
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 08:02:33 pm »
   Wouldn't bee surprised if you're from Intersim. 

Intersim is frankly. A joke. They have shown the same shots for the past 5 months now, and what those who are saying OMG INTERSIM LOOKS AMAZING, is that renders always look 10x better than in the sim (if you don't know what you are doing). Personally I think that FSDT should really do MIA, as it was in fact 2nd in the poll, and right now makes the most sense as it is really a forgotten hub.

i agree 100% with 777 captain i hope fsdt reconsider miami win in  2 place affter klax   in last poll  don't make ant sense to me too regards feer... ;)
samsung 26 '' t260hd

Daniel Santoro

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2011, 07:04:36 am »
I don't know why FSDT gave up on doing KMIA.
Intersim is kidding us with their endless project.I don't even know anything about the quality of their products.
If FSDT did KMIA no doubt i would buy it.
i7 860 @3.8Ghz /Zalman CNPS 10X Extreme cpu cooler/ GTX 560 SC 2GB/ Asus P7P55D PRO / Corsair TX 750W / 8GB ram 1600 mhz/ Saitek Pro Flight Yoke Sistem/ FSX

Aeroman

• "Did we land or were we shot down?!?"
    • American Virtual Airlines
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2011, 08:27:18 am »
I'd love to see the looks on the faces of Intersim's developers if FSDT announced they decided to develop KMIA.  All that time spent playing it up, and in only nine months time, there will be a product 10x better on the market taking all their customers away...
Best regards,

Ryan Cummins
AAL148
Dallas/Fort Worth Int'l. Hub
American Virtual Airlines
"We know why you fly"

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2011, 10:16:15 am »
I don't know why FSDT gave up on doing KMIA.

We haven't "gave up" on anything. Intersim are not a factor, we would stop doing a scenery only if it was announced by a *proper* developer and, as I've said in my former post about scenery quality, there aren't many around (maybe 2) we consider to be *proper*

space_coast

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2011, 11:28:58 am »
I really would appreciate a decent scenery of MIA done by you. Your scenerys of all the other airports are just great and it sure would be a good thing when you would do MIA.
Intersim probably will never finish this scenery. Anytime when forum members ask for new screenshots the only answer is: "We are on the way to upload a few new screenshots in a few days, so just stay tuned", but there aren't any new ones.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2011, 01:56:46 pm »
Intersim is frankly. A joke. They have shown the same shots for the past 5 months now...

Have any of you noticed that Intersim has recently made their forum off limits to guests?  Now you have to register and log in to view those old screen shots.  Guess Junior doesn't like lookey loos.   ;D
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2011, 05:52:24 pm »
Intersim probably will never finish this scenery. Anytime when forum members ask for new screenshots the only answer is: "We are on the way to upload a few new screenshots in a few days, so just stay tuned", but there aren't any new ones.

Yep, I quit checking their forum after seeing all those posts you mention. It's the same story over and over with the updates.

I've basically put them out of my mind. If it comes out at some point then I will take a look and see what other people, aside from their staff, say about the looks and performance and make a decision from there.

I would prefer an FSDT version since I know that it could be detailed and get good FPS.

777captain

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2011, 12:47:40 am »

Yep, I quit checking their forum after seeing all those posts you mention. It's the same story over and over with the updates.

I've basically put them out of my mind. If it comes out at some point then I will take a look and see what other people, aside from their staff, say about the looks and performance and make a decision from there.

I would prefer an FSDT version since I know that it could be detailed and get good FPS.

There are no units of measurement to display how much I agree with you here. If FSDT did KMIA, they could retire based on how much $ they would make  :D

Virtuali, is KMIA still even a consideration by you or not anymore?

feer

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2011, 04:29:11 am »
  There are no units of measurement to display how much I agree with you here. If FSDT did KMIA, they could retire based on how much $ they would make 

Virtuali, is KMIA still even a consideration by you or not anymore?   
+1 for fsdt kmia all the way hope the keep in mind to build miami intl regards feer..
samsung 26 '' t260hd