Author Topic: What's next after KLAX?  (Read 17916 times)

AaronMyers

Re: What's next after KLAX?
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2011, 11:27:01 pm »
Still not seeing it from your link. That search results in 543 items. If I search for Florence it does yield one result (but only on the en.aerosoft.com site, not the www.aerosoft.com site) It shows me FlorenceX which is no longer available. Says "not in stock" and there is no add to cart option. I'm thinking this has a lot more to do with the poor sales than does lack of interest.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2011, 11:40:00 pm »
Says "not in stock" and there is no add to cart option.

Yes, it says "not in stock", but that's just probably a glitch of their software, because it's sold outside their regular shop, it's on Esellerate just like our own stuff. If you read the product description, there IS a link to Download the Trial version, which is purchased just like our sceneries.

I'm thinking this has a lot more to do with the poor sales than does lack of interest.

Nope, it has ended being neglected on their website only after we already decided the sales were poor. It's a 4 years old product, but it never sold, not even when it was actively promoted by Aerosoft. I guess they stopped advertising it because, after that experience, we decided to start FSDT...

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2011, 02:06:26 pm »
Why not add it to your Cloud9 page and see if it sells.  Nothing ventured, as they say...  ;D
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock