Author Topic: What about a brother or sister for JFK  (Read 13037 times)

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: What about a brother or sister for JFK
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2011, 06:44:43 pm »
Perhaps, our definitions of "quality" vary significantly.  ;)

Perhaps I have most of their sceneries and can see their quality.  ;)
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2011, 06:50:34 pm »
I look at this way, Some areas have cross town airports (NY,Chicago,South Florida,etc) eventually all them will be done. Just because one received attention does'nt mean the other should'nt get the same amount of attention. There should be options available across the board. :)

I agree, it would be nice if at some point the cross town airports would get done, however I personally would rather fill in the rest of the country with  major or larger hubs that have yet to be done before they start working on cross town stuff. There's nothing wrong with cross town but when we still have states with fairly large hubs that have yet to see any action, I would rather those get priority then fill in later with the cross towns. We still have yet to see Seattle, Portland, Salt Lake, Albuquerque, Minneapolis, Oklahoma City, etc., just going by states that are void of payware. I'd rather these get done first to provide more variety than having a city with 2 payware offerings.

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2011, 07:01:39 pm »
Some of those airports I would like to see I have listed myself on another thread previously. Its a big disapointment that KSEA and KPDX won't be done anytime soon. :P
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2011, 07:16:38 pm »
Some of those airports I would like to see I have listed myself on another thread previously. Its a big disapointment that KSEA and KPDX won't be done anytime soon. :P

Yep, we all have a few that we wish for that probably wont see FSX anytime soon. Heck I am still waiting for the freeware KPHL for FSX that Sunsky Jet has yet to release.

I feel fortunate that some of my most wanted airports, such as KDFW and KFLL have been done by FSDT. Of course I wish they could do everything that I request, but i'll take just about any major US hub (mainland) they do at this time as long as its not too close to another 3rd party hub.

Dimon

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2011, 09:25:39 pm »
Perhaps, our definitions of "quality" vary significantly.  ;)

Perhaps I have most of their sceneries and can see their quality.  ;)

this is teenage arrogance, my friend.
i7-6700k@4.6Ghz, Z170 Delux, 980Ti-6GB5700, 2TB EVO850, 16GB DDR4 RAM Win7/64 PRO.

Silverbird

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2011, 12:12:56 am »
Ill be honest with you guys I have no interest  in  KSEA or KPDX I wouldn't mind at all katl redone by fsdt but my vote goes out to kmia and I think it would do well I admit even having the awesome jfk scenery which gets great frame rates considering how heavy frame rate wise new york can be I would love to have kewr or even klga redone the approaches to kewr and klga are really amazing. one can only dream for now lol.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

feer

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2011, 12:16:42 am »
come on fsdt miami was second as far remember in 2 place affter klax dont forget that do it and you got good sales for sure.regards feer...
Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 2nd generation @ 4.0ghz
gigabyte p67a-ud3. patriot viper series 3 8gb ddr3 1600mhz
cpu fan Cooler Master's V6GT
MSI GTX 560TI  1GB 256-BIT @1000mhz  GDDR5
samsung 26 '' t260hd

NG Pilot

• Who needs Airbus when you have Boeing!
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2011, 01:05:12 am »
come on fsdt miami was second as far remember in 2 place affter klax dont forget that do it and you got good sales for sure.regards feer...

I agree...

theshack440

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2011, 04:15:17 am »
You guys do make a good point about KATL - I mentioned it mainly because IS, in my opinion, is not as good as FSDT and since UA and AA both have had their "main" hubs completed by FSDT, I imagine ATL would happen at some point.

But, I do agree that it seems to be a boring airport in terms of variation in architecture and airline... However, I like the idea of EWR as well... honestly I would pretty much buy anything FSDT does (but maybe not KMIA  ::)). But that could just be because I am a New Yorker and I love all my hometown airports and feel that one airport, for now, in the southern Florida area is enough.
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2011, 01:29:50 pm »
this is teenage arrogance, my friend.

Teenage?  Don't I wish...  ;D
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

777captain

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2011, 04:25:54 pm »
KMIA 100%. I have flown in/out of KATL like once or twice, and I don't really like it that much tbh.

Bruce - is that really you in the photo? If so, wow, you are a real 'vintage' flyer  :D

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2011, 05:36:13 pm »
Yes, that is really me.  Some of the aircraft in my hangar are younger than I am.   ;D

theshack440

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2011, 06:28:10 am »
Yes, that is really me.  Some of the aircraft in my hangar are younger than I am.   ;D

:D good one.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 07:22:56 am by theshack440 »
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations