Developer's Backdoor > GSX Backdoor

Aircraft marshalling

(1/3) > >>

eirikc:
will there be some sort of aircraft marshalling signal man on the airports? :)

virtuali:
Yes, of course, the marshaller is one of the main GSX features. It will be fully animated, using native FSX skinned animations so, very smooth and realistic.

BMman:
How about the park me at airports such as dfw

virtuali:

--- Quote from: BMman on August 06, 2011, 12:41:24 am ---How about the park me at airports such as dfw
--- End quote ---

GSX will replace ParkMe, so, you'll have the same functionality of ParkMe, plus marshallers at gates without a docking system. And, all the other GSX features like service vehicles, FollowMe and Pushback, all for free, since there will be no additional payment to use GSX at our airports without any limitations, you'll just download it and use it. Purchasing GSX will allow to use it at any other FSX airport.

JamesChams:
Virtuali,

--- Quote from: virtuali on August 06, 2011, 09:15:27 am ---
--- Quote from: BMman on August 06, 2011, 12:41:24 am ---How about the park me at airports such as dfw
--- End quote ---

GSX will replace ParkMe, so, you'll have the same functionality of ParkMe, plus marshallers at gates without a docking system. ...
--- End quote ---
1. So, ParkMe is going to become an integrated product/feature into GSX and NOT a separate tool as was previously stated?
2. What do you mean by "without a docking system"?  Will this also be a feature that is integrated or done away completely?
3. Also, how are you planning on handling the aural (audio) "progressive taxi" taxi directives from default ATC along with your own "Follow me" vehicles, etc.?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version