Developer's Backdoor > GSX Backdoor

For those of us who Enjoy 100% realism...

(1/2) > >>

tnorton776:
I understand you are trying to keep the service time short. But I myself enjoy starting up from Cold and Dark, listening to live atc, and Flight 1 real traffic, etc at times and engulfing myself in total realism. Normally this takes around 15-30 minutes for Full IRS alignments and all systems up and running correctly from C&D. I for one do not mind the time it takes when I am in the mood for it. I actually rather enjoy every minute of it and feel a sense of everything is right in the world and accomplishment when ready to push back for taxi. I realize that its your product and by all means do what you feel is best. But as for this one single customer, if you asked me, (which no one has) I would appreciate a wide variety Time scale setting. I wouldnt think a time slider would be hard to impliment to change service times. My suggestion would be to make it anywhere from 5 - 25 minutes with 5 minute settings or a slider you can move with 1 min intervals from 5-30 mins. Something like that. Its better to give everyone options for accross the board type play if its easy to do! Thanks.

Tom Norton

nathanh12:
Hi,

I agree with you entirely, a slider or something along those lines would be great.

Anders Bermann:
Interesting thought... Sounds like a good idea...

Kinda like AES has...
I also enjoy 'the full realism' sometimes...

Bruce Hamilton:
I expect there will be a menu item to clear all services in preparation for pushback, so a slider would be overkill.

virtuali:
We'll probably have both. There will be a menu item to allow an immediate departure, an "everybody go away" command, and some configuration options, like sliders, to decide how much time the services will take.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version