Author Topic: Cloud9 "Fly the Lakes" download zip file can't be open  (Read 5168 times)

swiss1

Cloud9 "Fly the Lakes" download zip file can't be open
« on: May 15, 2011, 07:22:56 pm »
I bought the cloud9 scenery "Fly the Lakes " (pre payed. The downloaded zip files from the FSDT link can't be open? (not valide zip!!)

I try 5 times even with my Antivirus desasactivated but it was not even possible to open the Installer zip file.
What should I do?

swiss1

Re: Cloud9 "Fly the Lakes" download zip file can't be open
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 09:30:39 pm »
Alert! It seems , that a Troyan horse Virus is inside the zip file

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 09:33:34 pm »
No, there isn't. It's a false alarm of your antivirus program that has mistakenly detected the Addon Manager for a threat. Try it again with the antivirus disabled ( you said you already had, but apparently you haven't really disabled it).

AFTER you install the scenery, as explained on the Cloud9 page on the "IMPORTANT" section:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_cloud9.html

If the Cloud9 product you purchased doesn't have an FSDT updated installer yet, you have to install the Cloud9 product first, then update the Stand-alone Addon Manager

Since Fly the Lakes doesn't have an FSDT installer, you have to download and install the Stand-Alone Addon Manager for FS9 AFTER you installed the scenery.

swiss1

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 10:01:22 am »
Virtuali,Umberto,
Many thanks for the help.
I desactivate my Antivirus during the product download, during opening of the Installer zip file and during the scenery installation and of course afterwards during
the Stand-Alone Manager updating and the installation was successful.

By the way, I want the scenery for the Lugano airport. Everything is perfectly integrated with FSGenesis newest mesh and the airport is much better than th "Flylogic Lugano" !