FS9 support > Las Vegas FS9

Huge problem

(1/2) > >>

Pontiac151:
I have the installer here for KLAS. I installed it, but when I started up FS04, it shut down before it got to home screen. I ran the uninstaller in the main FS9 folder, and it still does it.

Suggestions? I wanna fly!! :(

virtuali:
If FS9 quits to desktop, it means you have a problem of mis-matched versions of the Addon Manager, some files are old and some are new.

This might be caused by your antivirus mistakenly thinking the Addon Manager is a threat, so it blocked the download of the current version, it can be usually fixed this way:

- Uninstall the scenery. Reply YES to the question "Do you want to remove the Addon Manager?"

- Turn the Antivirus OFF.

- Reinstall the scenery, don't launch FS9 yet.

- Configure your antivirus to exclude the following file from scanning:

\YourFS9Folder\MODULES\bglman.dll

- Turn the antivirus back ON, launch FS9.

Pontiac151:
Thanks for the tips, was a little too late and uninstalled it. Now to re-install.....

Pontiac151:
Well I uninstalled and reinstalled, but didnt remove all settings and files. Still does it, now do what you suggested?

virtuali:

--- Quote from: Pontiac151 on July 21, 2011, 05:25:29 am ---Well I uninstalled and reinstalled, but didnt remove all settings and files. Still does it, now do what you suggested?
--- End quote ---

It's not very clear from your message *what* you have uninstalled. Our uninstaller will remove ANYTHING it installed, if you reply YES to the question "Do you want to remove the Addon Manager?", otherwise it will remove only the scenery.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version