Developer's Backdoor > GSX Backdoor

GSX traffic yield to moving Aircraft

(1/5) > >>

cowings1588:
Just wondering if you program the GSX traffic to yield to moving aircraft.. Such as on pushbacks & coming into the gate area, if a grnd vehicle was driving & I'm getting pushback, will your ramp agents throw up an x to the driver & they yield to oncoming aircraft for pushbacks & arrival into gate area ?? 

Right now FSX traffic you have to watch out for traffic.. Thats why I was wondering if you would make it so they will yield to aircraft moving in & out of the gate area.. Meaning for pushbacks & arrivals into the gates..

virtuali:
I'm not sure to have understood your question, have you asked if GSX would work with AI traffic ?

This has been already discussed, no, it won't work for AI traffic, even if *theoretically* could, but it would just kill fps, there's no way FSX would be able to cope with multiple service vehicles over many different AI.

GSX will work for the user aircraft only.

Bruce Hamilton:
He's asking if the traffic will stop when it encounters aircraft, instead of driving through them.   ;)

cowings1588:
Yes Sorry Umberto. I thought I made it clear sounding.. Sorry if I confused you.. Yes will your ground unlike FSX traffic stop for our aircraft.. My understanding once we have your GSX traffic vehicles it will temporary remove fsx's ground vehicles..

But like what I was trying to ask is unlike FSX default grnd traffic, will your GSX grnd traffic yield to oncoming aircraft traffic especially during pushbacks & arrival into the gate ?

virtuali:

--- Quote from: cowings1588 on June 18, 2011, 05:33:59 pm ---Sorry if I confused you.. Yes will your ground unlike FSX traffic stop for our aircraft.. My understanding once we have your GSX traffic vehicles it will temporary remove fsx's ground vehicles..
--- End quote ---

The default FSX vehicles does stop for your aircraft, but not all of them ( I think the fuel truck behave differently ).

However, we'll not touch anything of the default FSX ground vehicles, since default vehicles will be used for AI planes and also because the user himself can do it using the slider. Of course, when a parking stand is being selected all default ground vehicles at that stand will be removed automatically.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version