Author Topic: Intersim studios is no Dead!!  (Read 60193 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Intersim studios is no Dead!!
« Reply #105 on: June 01, 2011, 05:01:42 pm »
Are eSellerate and/or Digital River fully/partly shareholders of Virtuali s.a.s. and consequently, FSDT ?

LOL, I wish they were, but I guess they are too big to care for the flight sim market...

As I've said already, there's nobody "behind" Virtuali, no hidden funds or secret shareholders, and I'm not involved in politics, our business runs in the most straightforward way: we make our products, users buys them (after being allowed to Try them first), and we pay our bills with that. It can't be any simpler.

masondom

« Reply #106 on: June 01, 2011, 05:47:50 pm »
Ah It's too bad, Umberto.

If Digital River was behind Virtuali, i would have some funny stories on their shareholders... !

Like this shareholder who made some business in Vegas with "Moe".

Too bad !

Dom

Silverbird

« Reply #107 on: June 01, 2011, 08:49:28 pm »
Hi

Another question about eSellerate/Digital River,

Are eSellerate and/or Digital River fully/partly shareholders of Virtuali s.a.s. and consequently, FSDT ?

I am sorry, Umberto, if you already answered that in the past.

Dom Mason
Airdailyx

Hi Dom my understanding is that  Virtuali s.a.s. made and owns the add-on manger program which manges the copy protection for the scenery, or aircraft or other products that use and license  Virtuali s.a.s  add-on manger, but it is more then that as it handles how the scenery is displayed and other technical things, that is limited in the fsx engine,  Digital River owns esellerate they have no  connection to  Virtuali s.a.s,  Virtuali s.a.s only uses Digital Rivers esellerate sales system. this is what I understand from the previous posts that Umberto has made over the years, Umberto if anything is incorrect please let us know.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

masondom

« Reply #108 on: June 01, 2011, 09:41:57 pm »
Thanks for your explanation, Silverbird.

I totally believe Umberto on this.

(besides, its never been forbidden to make business with "Moe"   lol).

I will focus on KLAX release date and pray everyday that Umberto knows about spring dates (lol).
Dom

Silverbird

« Reply #109 on: June 01, 2011, 10:30:39 pm »
Thanks for your explanation, Silverbird.

I totally believe Umberto on this.

(besides, its never been forbidden to make business with "Moe"   lol).

I will focus on KLAX release date and pray everyday that Umberto knows about spring dates (lol).
Dom

lol looks like Umberto and you posted while I was writing my previous post lol lets get surprised by fsdt and klax.  :D
Cesar

New Jersey EWR