Author Topic: iris simulations website?  (Read 4996 times)

fael097

• 3d animator
    • my hornet [WIP]
iris simulations website?
« on: April 26, 2011, 05:56:51 pm »
im asking here since its off topic
but whats iris official website?!?

its been 5 years, i've found like 10 different websites, and all of them are offline.
how do they even sell their products? i can only find it on simmarket, but lacks information.

Johan

Re: iris simulations website?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 06:56:24 pm »
im asking here since its off topic
but whats iris official website?!?

its been 5 years, i've found like 10 different websites, and all of them are offline.
how do they even sell their products? i can only find it on simmarket, but lacks information.

Fael,

Look at these sites:

http://secure.simmarket.com/iris-fs-software.mhtml

http://www.irisfss.com/

Johan

simaddict

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 07:09:01 pm »
Wow, Fael you're right, it's offline! I have to say that even when it was up, everything inside it, i.e..forum, store, support were never working (message that said try later). I recently bought the A-10 Warthog. Not bad, but it would be nice to get updates and so on. Maybe they are going under, who knows!
Mike
Cooler Master Tower.
TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) MOTHERBOARD
AMD Ryzen 5 5900X CPU-LIQUID COOLED
AMD RADEON RX 6900 XT
32GB RAM G-SKILL TRIDENT Z
SAMSUNG SSD 980 PRO 2TB

Johan

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 10:44:16 pm »
Wow, Fael you're right, it's offline! I have to say that even when it was up, everything inside it, i.e..forum, store, support were never working (message that said try later). I recently bought the A-10 Warthog. Not bad, but it would be nice to get updates and so on. Maybe they are going under, who knows!
Mike

Yes, they were selling the A-10 for $5 last December. I like the plane despite a few glitches.

Johan

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 12:35:40 pm »
Yes, they were selling the A-10 for $5 last December. I like the plane despite a few glitches.

Johan

I bought the A-10 last Dec during the $5 sale and still haven't installed it, hahaha. For some reason I keep forgetting that I own it.

fael097

• 3d animator
    • my hornet [WIP]
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2011, 10:47:17 pm »

Johan

I bought the A-10 last Dec during the $5 sale and still haven't installed it, hahaha. For some reason I keep forgetting that I own it.

for some reason, same thing happens to me when I buy something for less than it's worth lol

btw, just curious, why are there 2 cans of guarana in your avatar? :P