Author Topic: Q about realism camera effect programs  (Read 3770 times)

tnorton776

Q about realism camera effect programs
« on: March 27, 2011, 01:20:17 am »
Is EZCA the best realism effect camera program out there by flight 1? or are there any otherS? better ones? Is EZCA what all the FSX addon companies use when displaying their products and aircraft?

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
Re: Q about realism camera effect programs
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 06:50:49 am »
Yes, EZdok is the only camera addon available for FSX. They are also working on version 2.0 which will be out soon, however if you buy it now and want the update you will have to pay for it, but get 65% off the new price. If I were you I would just wait for version 2.0 unless you are bent on getting it now.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 06:52:59 am by cmpbllsjc »

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 04:02:15 pm »
Yes, EZdok is the only camera addon available for FSX.

Incorrect, there is also Walk and Follow from DBS Studio.  Shorter learning curve than EZCA, IMO.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 09:09:45 pm »
Incorrect, there is also Walk and Follow from DBS Studio.  Shorter learning curve than EZCA, IMO.

Good to know Bruce. I had no idea they had an FSX version. Last I heard it was FS9 only. Not that I dont like EZdok, but I may have considered that one had I known their was an FSX version. I never used in FS9 but I have heard a lot of good things about it.

I may consider taking a look at it and perhaps giving it a shot to see how it compares. Like you said, anything has to be easier than the Edok interface.