Author Topic: Bergen activation  (Read 4743 times)

nevetrek

Bergen activation
« on: March 11, 2011, 02:49:17 am »
Hello
I'am sorry for this post, I looking in all others page but not find answers about this next ( and sorry for my english )

I buy there is 2 years Bergen for FS9, in this time if you make an update to FSX Bergen, there is a 70 % discount on the total price.
No, I am happy go to FSX with a news machine  ;D, and delete my old and very good FS9 with fs9 Bergen  :'(.
I am looking for install Bergen under FSX and I see is necessery pay again a full price ???
I'am little bite despited, because there is some time it is possible have a discount for this update ... and this product it is not perfect for a payware ... not AES, some ground flickering ...
Do you have a solution ?
Thank you
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 02:51:35 am by nevetrek »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Bergen activation
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 01:20:20 pm »
That discount was an offer Cloud9 made for some time, we haven't put it on the webpage, because very few users took advantage of it (less than 5% of ENBR customers) so, we thought there wasn't much interest in it.

However, is still valid: if you enter the below Coupon code:

CPN7915241649

in the Coupon field, it will activate a 70% discount on Bergen for FSX, if you purchased the FS9 version. Note that, the system will look at your email to check if you are already a customer for ENBR,  so you have to use the same email you used back then.

Note that, EBNR is an exception: it's a Cloud9 product, and is the only Cloud9 product which is available in both FS9 and FSX version, and Cloud9 decided to offer a discount, rather than a free upgrade to FSX.

All our (FSDT) products, instead, are available in both versions, and the Serial Number is the same so, you can switch from FS9 to FSX without having to pay anything.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 01:22:21 pm by virtuali »

nevetrek

Re: Bergen activation
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 02:02:19 pm »
Thank you for service, I appreciate ...
Yes, I ré install my Zurich, Chicago, New York, honolulu ... prévious purchase for FS9 on my FSX without problem and very thank you to FSdreamteam for offer this solution, for the same price included both FS9 and FSX product in same pack.
That's great.