Author Topic: Cloud 9: Fly the Lakes: Trees and frence in river at Lugano Airport (LSZA)  (Read 4629 times)

ch00scd

Dear support team,

I have bought today your scenery "Fly the Lakes", especially because I was looking for a good scenery of the Lugano airport in southern Switzerland (LSZA). Unfortunately there are trees as well as a a fence in the small river at the left-hand side of the airport; this happens with and without using your additional terrain scenery:

TREES IN THE RIVER:
http://i51.tinypic.com/20qe4qw.jpg

FENCE IN THE RIVER:
http://i54.tinypic.com/2im43h3.jpg

Is there an update available or do you have another solution how I can put the trees and the fence at the right place ALONGSIDE the river and not IN the river?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Kind regards,

Daniel
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 05:35:47 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Cloud 9: Fly the Lakes: Trees and frence in river at Lugano Airport (LSZA)
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 05:55:44 pm »
Not a problem of the scenery, check the screenshot below, the trees runs correctly alongside the river, and the fence is very well on the inside.

It seems that you are using another vector terrain product (like Ultimate Terrain Europe or similar) which is conflicting, so you are seeing the river coming from that one instead.

Be sure the Scenery Areas for Fly The Lakes (airport and terrain) are above that product layer, which is where the installer puts them

ch00scd

Re: Cloud 9: Fly the Lakes: Trees and frence in river at Lugano Airport (LSZA)
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 09:32:08 pm »
Hi Umberto,

Thanks for your quick reply. I am indeed using UT Europe so might be this is the reason why the trees and the fence are in the river and not along the river. Of course I don't want to miss UT Europe just because I like this scenery so I did hope that there might be a patch for UT users or that you have another idea for a quick solution. It isn's possible just to delete the trees and the fence, right? I tried to delete several files but I always lost not only the trees but also some parts of the buildings.

Kind regards,

Daniel