Author Topic: cloud 9 phantom problem  (Read 8201 times)

Willem Russelman

cloud 9 phantom problem
« on: February 13, 2011, 03:43:56 pm »
Hello Sir

I have bought a new software package and that is w7 ultimate 64 bits version .
I have installed FS2004 and then the cloud 9 products i buyed in the past .
I want no to reactivate the phantom software .
I buyed it at monday 19 march 2007 .
I tried in FS to reactivate the phantom but i get a fault code from the cloud9 server .
just installed now from the website the last addon manager .
and i put my number in it : STxxxxxx
can you help me with this problem please ?
so that i can use again this nice aircraft .

Willem Russelman.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 04:03:00 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: cloud 9 phantom problem
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 04:08:31 pm »
Your error is probably one of those:

- IF you used a Cloud9 installer, you haven't updated the Stand-Alone Addon Manager afterwards, as explained on the Cloud9 page:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_cloud9.html

IMPORTANT

If the Cloud9 product you purchased doesn't have an FSDT updated installer yet, you have to install the Cloud9 product first, then update the Stand-alone Addon Manager

IF, instead, you used the new FSDT installer (which doesn't require to update the Addon Manager), you tried to activate with your order number, instead of the Serial Number, as explained in the sticky thread named "Important change to Cloud9 Reinstall method", here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=2354.0

As explained there, the Order Number + Email is not used anymore when reactivating, you'll use ONLY your Serial Number.

Willem Russelman

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 12:54:08 pm »
Hello Sir

I have used now the stand alone manager and when i want to reactivate the phantom in FS2004 i put there the
serial number .
after that i see the following : esselerate error 25001
serial number not found you probably just placed the order please wait at least 15 minutes to update services .
I have the following serial number on the receipt :C9F4F10000-xxxxxx
I dont now whats going on here ?
thanks fore your hulp to me so that i can use the phantom again .

Willem.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 01:21:54 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 01:35:13 pm »
As it wasn't a very smart move posting your Order Number on the forum (haven't you noticed I've edited it ?), it was even less smart posting your Serial Number, someone might steal your activations with that info. If you need to share that informations, use email or private messaging.

In any case, the 25001 error code simply means you typed your Serial wrong. And, in fact, checking the failed activations log, I can see two failed attempts coming from your ip number, the first one you typed the Serial almost correct, except you put too many "zeroes" in the initial part, after C9F4F1. On the 2nd attempt, you put the correct number of zeroes, but you haven't typed the last but one group of 4 characters.

As with any other software asking for a Serial Number, if you put the correct one, it will work.