Author Topic: blueprintsimulations with LAX  (Read 47878 times)

Didier Chabanne

blueprintsimulations with LAX
« on: February 10, 2011, 11:12:22 pm »
I like to fly to Paris CDG and also flights to EDDF.
With Air Transat but B777-200ER/LR B777-300ER
FS2004

phenocom

Re: blueprintsimulations with LAX
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 12:00:33 am »
That is horrible. Even the original Cloud 9 version is so much better!!!

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2011, 12:15:32 am »
KLAX is my home airport and wheras it is not the greatest airport in the world, I am very offended that these people would actually sell some pathetic garbage like that.

VX4ever

• Next Stop Los Angeles Intl Airport
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2011, 05:59:33 am »
Like blue print has said in the past their scenery is for lowest frame rate impact, cost and its not that bad considering it includes the new Intl terminal upgrade,  Hopefully FSDT will include the same if not a future update,  I personally own all FSDT scenery and all duplicates of airports for one reason call me picky or whatever words but I fly AES airports to only AES airports Imaginesim to Imaginesim FSDT to FSDT and so fourth, you get the picture, plus the frame rates at Blueprint are great but always prefer FSDT.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 09:26:42 am »
Hopefully FSDT will include the same if not a future update

The updated terminal will surely be featured in the initial release, if the real one would be operative by then, otherwise in an update.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 11:20:15 am by virtuali »

PUP4ORD

• UA777
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2011, 02:16:46 pm »
When I saw the screenshots for LAX, Yuk(sigh) :P
KENNETH M."PUP"CRADDOCK II
Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts for a short ride......
http://pup4ordfsxmore.blogspot.com/

ALIENWARE AURORA R4 MSWIN7 64BIT  As for the rest of it......?????????

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2011, 04:33:56 pm »
...but I fly AES airports to only AES airports Imaginesim to Imaginesim FSDT to FSDT and so fourth...

Some of the most stunning airports available come from a developer in Australia who shuns AES.  Don't get me wrong here, I AES just about every airport that supports it, but you miss out on a lot of good scenery with the "I don't fly to non AES airports" attitude.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2011, 07:36:52 pm »
Hopefully FSDT will include the same if not a future update

The updated terminal will surely be featured in the initial release, if the real one would be operative by then, otherwise in an update.

Virtuali, are you saying you will model the new terminal but you won't release it untill it actually opens? Is this to keep with the real world timeline? Or to make any unforseen changes that could occur in real life? I can say, I see the development every day and it's going up pretty quick. The only portion so far is behind the TBIT North wing at gates 119-123. Do you need a picture?

Didier Chabanne

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2011, 09:37:37 pm »
Fsdreamteam hope will make an update as important

Blueprint with that of the famous fast food restaurant and car park floor.

thank you very much
I like to fly to Paris CDG and also flights to EDDF.
With Air Transat but B777-200ER/LR B777-300ER
FS2004

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2011, 10:00:39 pm »
Virtuali, are you saying you will model the new terminal but you won't release it untill it actually opens?

We'll decide when the airport is almost ready, and see how much completed the new terminal is.

fael097

• 3d animator
    • my hornet [WIP]
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2011, 10:52:22 pm »
that scenery looks like fs 2002, not even 2004.
thank god we have people who actually can make quality stuff

Frank Lindberg

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2011, 12:18:39 am »
that scenery looks like fs 2002, not even 2004.
thank god we have people who actually can make quality stuff

Agree, it should be a freeware product right? 
VA. Senior Captain Frank Lindberg
"United we stand and divided we fall"
My PC spec: MS Win10 pro 64 bit - Intel Core i9-9900K CPU @ OC to 5.0 GHz - 16GB Ram - Geforce 2080TI 11GBVRAM - P3Dv5.1

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2011, 01:22:27 am »
Virtuali, are you saying you will model the new terminal but you won't release it untill it actually opens?

We'll decide when the airport is almost ready, and see how much completed the new terminal is.

Well I can tell you without a doubt that if you are looking to release within the next 2 months, there won't be much but the skeleton. Construction on the satellite pier hasn't even started yet. And what is visable, is what I said before. If you have no one actively sending you updates of LAX, I will shoot you a fresh photo on Monday.

SirIsaac726

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2011, 07:16:17 am »
KLAX is my home airport and wheras it is not the greatest airport in the world, I am very offended that these people would actually sell some pathetic garbage like that.

Offended?  Wow, some of you are dramatic.  BluePrint wouldn't be selling their scenery if doing so meant losing money so obviously their strategy is working.  But if you don't like...SIMPLE: DON'T BUY IT and vote with your money.

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2011, 07:48:02 am »

Offended?  Wow, some of you are dramatic.  BluePrint wouldn't be selling their scenery if doing so meant losing money so obviously their strategy is working.  But if you don't like...SIMPLE: DON'T BUY IT and vote with your money.

Yes I agree, it does work. It proves that there are people out there that will buy anything. Whomever is buying that stuff have a right to buy it as much as I have a right to give my opinion about their subpar, cheap quality made products. And, BTW, that is a fact not just my opinion. Dramatic enough for you "Sir"?