Author Topic: Major Addon Loss Follows Motherboard Crash **solved**  (Read 17750 times)

grasshopper

Re: Major Addon Loss Follows Motherboard Crash
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2011, 01:15:01 pm »
Thanks for the quick reply, Umberto.  I'm sending that information now.  May I attach the whole page detailing my 2008 purchase ?

grasshopper

« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2011, 01:30:03 pm »
Email sent a moment ago, Umberto.    My screen name from this forum is in the title banner, for easy email inbox recognition.

Thanks again.  I am looking forward to that fix that will enable me to enjoy FSDT products again.

grasshopper

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2011, 10:57:47 pm »
Just sent you another email, Umberto. 

Thought I had the problem solved, but ran into another brick wall.   Hope you can help out, as I have cleared a major hurdle, and am daring to feel optimistic again. 

grasshopper

« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2011, 05:47:41 pm »
Hey Virtuali, I have finally activated Zurich using Plan B.    O'hare activation is in progress, and looks to be going well.   Will try JFK next to complete my original trio of FSDT scenery.

Now that I have solved my activation issues, I am about to place an order for a fair number of your other maginificent scenery products.  All is well in the universe this day, and my hat is off to the man of the hour - Umberto Virtuali, for being able to extract a positive outcome from my wailing and gnashing of teeth.   

FSDT scenery -  Often imitated, but NEVER duplicated.   More orders inbound from me, fellas.