Author Topic: Please Please Please can you do Anchorage (PANC)  (Read 7593 times)

jay907uk

Please Please Please can you do Anchorage (PANC)
« on: February 27, 2008, 10:15:33 pm »
Hi Team,

Looking at KORD what an outstanding job you have done and am looking forward to making a purchase.

My question is can you do the above scenery it's a main cargo hub and no one has done it so far and I'd love to see Anchorage done for FS9 etc. If not then would you consider doing either Luxembourg (ELLX) or Leige (EBLG) another two great cargo hubs.

Many Thanks

Jason Thompson 

fael097

• 3d animator
    • my hornet [WIP]
Re: Please Please Please can you do Anchorage (PANC)
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 10:34:31 pm »
lol

iflyc77

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 01:04:45 am »
+1 for ANC  ;D

either that or HNL  8)

B777ER

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 08:11:56 am »
I am pretty sure JFK will be there next one. Sorry guys but you cannot fight the tidal wave of "I wants" when it comes to JFK. Almost everyone would kill for JFK, especially for FS9.
Eric

Sekhet

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 07:55:18 pm »
I am pretty sure JFK will be there next one. Sorry guys but you cannot fight the tidal wave of "I wants" when it comes to JFK. Almost everyone would kill for JFK, especially for FS9.

I couldn't have said it better! ::) ;D
Cris B.
Capt. (Retired)

“There is a big difference between a pilot and an aviator.  One is a technician; the other is an artist in love with flight.”  - Elrey Jeppesen

_Dre_

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 12:33:44 pm »

I couldn't have said it better! ::) ;D

Damn right. And whatever happens developers please don't forget the curved lead-in lights for Runways 13L & 13R. After seeing the outstanding excellence achieved in LSZH and KORD (and it's still in development) if you guys make Kennedy in the same amazing fashion I would think it'll probably be the best selling scenery in the history of flightsim.

Here are some vids of the curved approach lights:

PS- I believe in giving credit when it's deserved so I wanted to clear up an unsurity I have; Is Kappa the scenery (ORD) developer or is he the Forum screenshot guy?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 01:27:50 pm by _Dre_ »
Andre-FS9
AES Super User.

Kappa

• FSDreamTeam developer
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 04:59:10 pm »
PS- I believe in giving credit when it's deserved so I wanted to clear up an unsurity I have; Is Kappa the scenery (ORD) developer or is he the Forum screenshot guy?

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 05:03:48 pm by Kappa »

_Dre_

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2008, 06:35:08 pm »
Ahhh, thanks for the clarity. So I guess my thanks go to the entire team. Keep up the great work as I look forward to all that is to come.
Andre-FS9
AES Super User.

B777ER

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2008, 10:35:40 pm »
if you guys make Kennedy in the same amazing fashion I would think it'll probably be the best selling scenery in the history of flightsim.

That I think would be an understatement. Without a doubt, it would set sales records for both FS9 and FSX. Nothing would be able to top it for some time to come in terms of sales.
Eric

fael097

• 3d animator
    • my hornet [WIP]
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2008, 10:44:18 pm »
kappa is the texture guy! you gotta be damn good
i mean, all of you, but i know enough about 3d modeling, and i'll never know programming better than html  :P

i'm yet to learn how to make a realistic texture from 0.  :-\