Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 2268 times)

tnorton776

Thanks
« on: November 27, 2010, 04:00:46 am »
Just to clarify about my poem post Hawaii 2.  Yeah, I didn’t know that they had officially announced it was in development, and yes I appreciate and really love the products they make, so I felt like making a cheesy but cute poem about it since I have real life interests in the Hawaii location. It is by far the best airports on the market overall. Their purchasing method is also one of the best well done and well thought out ones on the market unlike some others...

I'm blessed to own a condo with the prettiest view in wailea of the elua beach and between two gorgeous hotels in beautiful Wailea on Maui, and I usually spend around 4 - 6 weeks there a year. One of my friends owns a motor glider in Hana and it is sure fun cruising up to 12,000 feet and turning off the power and sailing all over Maui for a couple hours.  I’m glad they decided to complete the main Hawaiian airports for 3 reasons

1.   Aesthetically beautiful
2.   I have personal investment in the area
3.   There is no flight longer than 45 minutes in commercial aircraft anywhere from island to island and it’s a lot less boring than mainland flights between FSDT airports (I don’t fly into any stock FSX airports because my eyes are allergic to them) which can be up to 5 and a half  hours of twiddling your thumbs or alt tabbed doing something else.

Alright then, take care everyone and happy thanksgiving!