Author Topic: Question....  (Read 5475 times)

Kofi

Question....
« on: February 19, 2008, 01:43:08 am »
Will we be seeing any "city packs" from FSDreamTeam....(like Florence & Rome).... ???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Question....
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 02:19:11 pm »
We talked about some of our projects for this year and start of the next one in this post:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=247.0

City packs are nice and fun to do but, unfortunately, they don't remotely sell in numbers compared to a big airport or a good airplane package.

Kofi

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 02:50:16 am »
City packs are nice and fun to do but, unfortunately, they don't remotely sell in numbers compared to a big airport or a good airplane package.

This is really sad.  I personally have the most fun with your city packs.  Florence is a dream to fly in  :)

Once I'm out of the airport, that's it - game over.  However city packs provide many more hours of fun exploring everywhere you can go....
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 02:52:51 am by Kofi »

fael097

• 3d animator
    • my hornet [WIP]
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 08:42:52 am »

This is really sad.  I personally have the most fun with your city packs.  Florence is a dream to fly in  :)

Once I'm out of the airport, that's it - game over.  However city packs provide many more hours of fun exploring everywhere you can go....

go to rio de janeiro  ;)
lol

Kofi

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 09:55:19 am »
go to rio de janeiro  ;)
lol

Been there quite a few times - and it still doesn't compare in some aspects to FSDreamTeam/Cloud 9's Florence & Rome...